• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its weird they're not giving Kessler a shot given him being effective last year but I guess he really just has been bad this preseason. That or the Browns just disrespect him for no real reason and he'll be good somewhere else... which is totally possible.

Kessler and Hue are just incompatible.

Kessler does need to work on his confidence and release but if last season wasn't a fluke he could be a back end starter somewhere.

Colt McCoy playing <3

Colt McCoy just fumbled the ball away

image.php

Sanjuro

Someone I my Facebook posted a picture of Kaep with an afro with, "share if it makes you happy" that a liberal hasn't signed with an NFL team.

I stated he hated black people and he thought Bobby Orr played in the late 90s.

Deleted his post and called me a cocksucker.

I can't find the damn tweet anymore but seems both Brietbart and NBC sports wrote a article about Jim Brown telling the players to stand, and them standing. The source of the info was a Mary Kay tweet. But Mary Kay's only source was "browns radio" and the players dispute this happened haha

Gobias

Banned
I can't find the damn tweet anymore but seems both Brietbart and NBC sports wrote a article about Jim Brown telling the players to stand, and them standing. The source of the info was a Mary Kay tweet. But Mary Kay's only source was "browns radio" and the players dispute this happened haha

&#129300;

Gobias

Banned
Jim Brown is human garbage and it annoys me that every year the new coaches/players have to suck his dick and talk about how great he is since he likes to always hover around and feel important.

The throne game better be the most lit tonight.
Or it will be a angry offseason
Last ep Spoilers
remedy Sansa vs Arya or I'm bouta be pissed!

MechDX

LeBron James&#8207;Verified account @KingJames 24m24 minutes ago
More
#Pray4Houston&#128591;&#127998;

Browns GAF. We cool

except BG

joking. including BG

naw not really

Fantasy Info for new page!

Reminder Taco Bell League has draft next Saturday at 5PM

Fantasy Football Pick'ems and Survivor league Info:

Here are the links

Survivor
PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Taco Bell League)
(Win $20 TB Gift Card)
Group ID: 9871 PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Confidence Points)

Group ID: 9872 PW: neogaf

Taco Bell League:
Draft is set for Sept 2nd at 5pm if that's a bad time PM me and we'll try to work something out.

Welcome new members to the Taco Bell League!
OrVgkx9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom