• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

Just think. The eagles will be about to repeat as champions and season 8 of thrones will finally be here. Good times ahead.

Gobias

Banned
Pretty good night of TV. 8-8 quality. Lynch flexing those Tim & Eric quality special effects

Just found the last two episodes are being played back to back next week. I'm really doing it

Noooo......... you know how things be sometimes....... I'll probably try soon .....
But olivia taylor dudley amirite? Or amirite? 😎

yup-meme-1-memes.jpg

Just think. The eagles will be about to repeat as champions and season 8 of thrones will finally be here. Good times ahead.

You forgot that Rhys Hoskins will be busy leading the Phillies to the World Series to mark the ten year anniversary of their great win.

Frankly, I am more excited about Hoskins than almost any other athlete in Philly, and it's crazy cause it feels like he came out of nowhere. I hope this is not just lightning in a bottle.

Ok I'm ready to draft for the Taco Bell league.

Luck(keeper)
Hill
Kelce
CJ Anderson
Crowder
Allen Robinson
Hogan
Carson Palmer
Carolina D
Tucker
Perkins
Anderson(Jets)
Kareem Hunt

I'm gonna turn this lol C rating team to a championship title match contender. Book it!!

All you guys talking about Game of Chairs when you should be talking about Rick and Morty.

Fantastic episode tonight. Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

;p

Can't even remember who was on my roster last year. If I get the first pick again
and remember to show up
I'm gonna troll with some of my picks.

Edit: LOL holy shit my roster at the end of last season was terrible. Forgot how hard I got hit by injuries.

Zeke

So Hitchens has a tibial fracture in his right knee 8 week recovery. Because you know our defense isn't shitty enough. Has the NFL said how they are going to handle the Texans being flooded out of Houston?

MechDX

So Hitchens has a tibial fracture in his right knee 8 week recovery. Because you know our defense isn't shitty enough. Has the NFL said how they are going to handle the Texans being flooded out of Houston?

Jerry offered to play the last pre season game in Dallas. Personally I think they should just cancel it.

As for week 1 they should be able to play it in Houston. If not, it is against the Jags anyway, just flip the location for the second game. Though that would have the team practicing else where, playing away week 1 then 4 days later going to Cincinnati

NRG Stadium itself is fine I believe

Zeke

Yea I just read that article about jerry offering up at&t stadium. Man I've been looking at these flood pics and they are horrific. How you holding up Mech?

MechDX

Yea I just read that article about jerry offering up at&t stadium. Man I've been looking at these flood pics and they are horrific. How you holding up Mech?

Good. Not getting it near as bad as others in the city though the water here is the worst I have ever seen while living here

Squicken made a great point on Twitter. Hope the Texans can get home soon as the city needs a distraction right now. Astros winning last night helped but Houston is a football city. The morale they could induce would be huge

gutshot

Oh yeah that reminds me, should I leave it as keeper league? Also there was another rule change people requested last year....

Wait. It's a keeper league? How many are we allowed to keep?

I won't be able to make the draft because I'll be at Duke's home opener. Hope autodraft doesn't screw me over too hard!

WedgeX

Banned
Not that the Lions have recently had a defensive line, but now apparently they're down to reserves for the rest of the season.

Gonna be a good year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom