• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The throne game better be the most lit tonight.
Or it will be a angry offseason
Last ep Spoilers
remedy Sansa vs Arya or I'm bouta be pissed!

DIRqolVVAAAmT6A.jpg

Gobias

Banned
Thrones was much better than the burning trash heap that was last week. A lot better paced and directed. Still some fuckery tho

The whole idea of them burning down the wall as a result of some stupid plan and Jon Snow acting like a complete moron still leaves a bad taste on the whole season. Some lame the chosen one must bring balance to the force type shit.

Hindl

Thrones was much better than the burning trash heap that was last week. A lot better paced and directed. Still some fuckery tho

The whole idea of them burning down the wall as a result of some stupid plan and Jon Snow acting like a complete moron still leaves a bad taste on the whole season. Some lame the chosen one must bring balance to the force type shit.
Yup, I really liked it, but still quite a few moments where I didn't like the writing, and had your same problem

Still, shit's gonna pop off next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom