• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The hell is this...

n7i3ZcG.jpg

Furyous

The hell is this...

n7i3ZcG.jpg

*throws up*

Now I have to order some bacon to cleanse my palette.

CardsGAF, what are we doing with Blame Gabbert?

This is the best feeling preseason in recent Browns history as we got a QB that doesn't look two solid hits away from an injury, solid three way talent in Jabril Peppers, even though he played ball at Michigan, and Corey Coleman providing a dependable target. Now who wants to make us an offer for Brock? My guy Kevin Hogan looked real good out there with his game winning drive so he needs more reps.

WYTS Giants http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-new-york-giants-1798423951

Last year, our star wide receiver’s abusive relationship with a kicking net overshadowed our kicker’s abusive relationship with his wife. Everybody was fine with this.
We are worse at running the ball than either the Seahawks OR Falcons in the Super Bowl. We gave a 4year/$62MM contract to a guy that has 1.5 hands. Our best player is constantly at risk for getting ejected from a game because he wants to spear every defensive back through the groin.
Despite being top-10 all-time in literally every QB category and being a mortal lock for the Hall of Fame, it is impossible to win any argument about Eli because there’s no rebuttal for his dumb face.
Mara conveniently looks the other way when our gazillionaire dipshit QB likely defrauded a sports memorabilia dealer due to what appears to be abject laziness. We are in denial that the most talented offensive player we’ve had in 20 years is a Terrell Owens clone; we had a single need in the offseason (offensive line) and signed / drafted not a single OL; and we broke up our DL for no reason even though it was the best part of our team.
The owner, who is very very proud of doing things the right way, until it turns out that he approved signing a known domestic abuser at kicker. When the abuser’s journals were then leaked, did the owner then face the media and explain why he approved that signing? No, he sent his coach out instead to answer for it instead. He has no problem telling you that Colin Kapernick’s politics are a problem, though.
If you want to get mad at Beckham, forget the boat. Focus on how he got his ass kicked by a kicking net, or how he turns into Samuel L. Jackson in A TIME TO KILL whenever he sees Josh Norman.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My Browns are getting it done on the NFL Network right now. Feasting on the preseason. Good chance of being champs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom