• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

Hmm I'm not sure actually I need to look into it

Also should I base the draft order (outside of top 2) based on schedule last year or do it random?
kk. As of now I put David Johnson, but there a few players I may consider going with over him depending on what round they were taken. Just dunno where to find that info. I say just take everyone's first round pick. That benefits me most. But tbh if you're giving the top 2 picks to the 2 new teams then Johnson is the pick I should go with anyway.

And i'd go random. New year new me bb.

MechDX

lEpeIqz.gif

Ive never seen a Chow Mein Sandwich but Im pretty sure that isnt one

Pepiope

THE MAGICIAN. JON DORENBOS

TRADED!

OMG.

Tbh I saw it coming. There is a younger LS who the Eagles liked. Wondered what was gonna happen, but we got a 7th round pick for a LS. Howie doing work.

Edit: Rick Lovato. He came to the Eagles when Dorenbos was injured last season. I wonder if they'll keep him or use someone else to keep that extra WR/Pump. Hmm

I can't believe that the eagles traded Jon dorenbos for a 7th. So fucking stupid to give up a good guy who is good at his position for nothing. Howie is the fucking worst. I can't wait until he is gone.

Pepiope

I can't believe that the eagles traded Jon dorenbos for a 7th. So fucking stupid to give up a good guy who is good at his position for nothing. Howie is the fucking worst. I can't wait until he is gone.
I guarantee you can't even tell me what week he was injured in the regular season last year. You probably didn't even remember he was hurt. He's a LS. Who we got a draft pick for. Who's 37.

I guarantee you can't even tell me what week he was injured in the regular season last year. You probably didn't even remember he was hurt. He's a LS. Who we got a draft pick for. Who's 37.
He got a 7th for a good guy in the community and a good teammate. Getting a 7th is like getting a used condom. It is totally worthless.

JABEE

Lovato was the long snapper to end the year last season.

If they think he’s good and younger, getting something for an old long snapper makes sense.

He’s 37. It’s only a matter of time. Dorenbos was a guy you can root for and his story is pretty incredible.

Wish him the best of luck in NOLA.

foppy79

Desean Jackson is the greatest WR in Eagles history. Why you trashing the man smh.

Also one of my favorite moments in NFL gaf
I remember watching that game as a kid while visiting the only other eagles fan I knew at the time, my cousin. He lived in an apartment at the time, and you could hear some of his neighbors screaming along with us. (He lives in East PA while I live in West).

One of my favorite memories.

I remember watching that game as a kid while visiting the only other eagles fan I knew at the time, my cousin. He lived in an apartment at the time, and you could hear some of his neighbors screaming along with us. (He lives in East PA while I live in West).

One of my favorite memories.
How old are you

JABEE

A wannabe gang banger who complained about his contract every year and never showed up in the playoffs is your favorite eagle? Wtf
I remember a player who was faster than everyone else, elusive with great hands.

He almost won the Eagles the NFC Championship in 2008 and produced every season he was on the field.

That other stuff has been a non-story following the drama of his release.

He is still respected enough around the league years later to get big money from Washington and Tampa.

BigAT

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
Lions and Matthew Stafford agreed to five-year contract expected to make him highest paid player in NFL history, a team source told ESPN.

xWtb5dP.jpg

Hwm44Sl.gif

88r0O10.gif

mIV0PZn.gif

Slo

Convert that Stafford contract to a format I can understand, how many abandoned buildings can he buy in downtown Detroit per year?

What an awful trade. Got essentially nothing for that deal. I guess this could be a cap move cause I think Dorenbos was making a good chunk. Still, I don't like it. Fan favorite player, and good at his job.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Lions and Matthew Stafford agreed to five-year contract expected to make him highest paid player in NFL history, a team source told ESPN.
4f0e73ae002bbb7773595f81a2e059a5.gif

Jesus fuck, a max contract to guy with a post-season record Tony Romo would laugh at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom