• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIrJobxXgAA01XL

Browns really got fucked.
They were (realistically) never going to keep him though, they just paid a bunch of cap room for a draft pick. Seems fine?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
We all knew Brock was gonna get cut by the Browns, it was just a matter of when.

Broncos only paying him vet minimum while Browns pay the rest.

TBH, I'd rather them sign Kaep, but whatever.

JABEE

I mean, when you're the Browns and will inevitably use the draft pick to draft a bust, it's all pointless. But it's still worth a shot.
I know. I’m just messing around. People always say this shit after every Belichick move.

The Browns bought a 2nd round pick.

Beach

Brock going back to Broncos making pennies was something that could have been predicted months ago though.

I see Raiders are going with 0 Linebackers🤔

foppy79

Ugh bork with another fucking job...

I honestly think they should have cut pumphrey, but whatever, we had a bunch last year too.

I liked Treggs, he was a glimpse of hope last year, but I guess he just doesn't work for us now.

Not me but here is the Fantasy Info for who ever does

Fantasy Info for new page!

Reminder Taco Bell League has draft THIS Saturday at 5PM
Is there a list of what people have kept, or is that info exlusive to each person?

Brock going back to Broncos making pennies was something that could have been predicted months ago though.

I don't get it, the coach and GM were linebackers, but apparently they think the position is worthless

I'm so ready!

Is it a new trophy every year or can I give Floyd my address now so he can prepare the shipping?

i'm not ready

I know. I’m just messing around. People always say this shit after every Belichick move.

The Browns bought a 2nd round pick.
And a first. (I'm a firm believer the Houston trade in the draft was a continuation of the Salary dump deal of Bork)

Did Taco Bell draft already happen?
No friend

I'm so ready!

Is it a new trophy every year or can I give Floyd my address now so he can prepare the shipping?

i'm not ready
I'm already running permutations in my brain already..

You have no chance

Spinluck

Likely true as well. I think they panicked and someone watched that Giants game on Thursday, plus remembered the Texans game last year and went, yeah.

He's gonna throw some turnovers and his passes can be a bit wobbly but he also gets the ball out fast which is good when Indy's OL is so bad.

I think you guys will like Dorsett, he's no Jules, but he will produce in that system with that coaching.

The Giants GM Jerry Reese approach? good luck, it's the weakest part of our defense, the reason Jason Witten looks like a god against us every damn year, the LB sucks..

I'll never forget how Floy would try to make a trade every week in the shirtless league. It was like he didn't even attend the draft lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Raiders only have 3 DE's and 4 LB's on the initial 53 man roster...

They've gone from a stars and scrubs defense to a stars and special teams/practice squad guys defense. This is why they could literally wind up anywhere from 1st to 4th in their division. They have negative depth on defense.

They've gone from a stars and scrubs defense to a stars and special teams/practice squad guys defense. This is why they could literally wind up anywhere from 1st to 4th in their division. They have negative depth on defense.

There is no depth anywhere on the roster to be honest. The Raiders easily have the shallowest roster of any team that's expected to compete

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Steelers did not include Le'Veon Bell on the 53 man roster since he hasn't signed his tender yet. :thinkingemoji

You know flo has that trophy in his living room underneath his framed Peppers jersey and next to a picture of Harbaugh.

I'll never forget how Floy would try to make a trade every week in the shirtless league. It was like he didn't even attend the draft lol
Well.. I made the semi finals with all my trading thank you..

Where did you finish hmm?

was this too mean? I feel this was too mean.. I love you BG.. I'm sorry.. :(

The Steelers did not include Le'Veon Bell on the 53 man roster since he hasn't signed his tender yet. :thinkingemoji

You know flo has that trophy in his living room underneath his framed Peppers jersey and next to a picture of Harbaugh.
Under the Larry Csonka ball thank you

Every week
I offered every week.. I didn't make an official trade every week

LionPride

Banned
Colin Kapernick still has no job

Brock Osweiler was signed, traded, cut, and then signed by his former team in the span of a year

Hunter S.

People do not seem to realize Brock will probably only be the backup for 4-5 weeks because Paxton Lynch is injured. The Broncos are pretty desperate.

Fitts

Took a break from checking updates and holy shit Calhoun got cut too? I mean I'm happy because he's been basically worthless, but what are we doing at lb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom