• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitanator

So in order to upgrade our CB depth instead of going after Joe Haden, we get somebody who allowed 300 yards to Julio Jones

Benjamin Allbright
Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL
Osweiler to Denver appears to be happening...

I...

I just can't right now...
4:04 PM · Sep 2, 2017

Line_HTX

Aaron Wilson‏ @AaronWilson_NFL 25m25 minutes ago

Colts remove Andrew Luck from physically unable to perform list

Finally, Luck can do it again.

Striker

Giants traded for Steelers corner Ross Cockrell. Likely a 7th rd pick.

This sounds like Apple's injury isn't going so good and Michael Hunter also dealing with something.

Fuck John Elway if he signs Brock

Also the colts front office is full of morons. Receivers typically take 3 years to mature in the NFL before breaking out, and their QB situation's been in flux with Luck getting injured so often. They should've just fucking signed Kaep if they really felt they needed someone. I'm not even a Colts fan and this shit makes my blood boil.

Shit like this is how they only have one Super Bowl win despite getting b2b generational QB talent drafted.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Dorsett was finally coming along though.

I think they let him go too soon.

Likely true as well. I think they panicked and someone watched that Giants game on Thursday, plus remembered the Texans game last year and went, yeah.

He's gonna throw some turnovers and his passes can be a bit wobbly but he also gets the ball out fast which is good when Indy's OL is so bad.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers fans what the word on Ross?
I know he's a dept move but will he be serviceable?
He's a smart, heady player. Physically limited. Will play better facing the quarterback and with time to study film of his opponent. Best as a zone cb. The Steelers are attempting to move to more man and with the addition of Haden, Cockrell was expendable. Totally worth a late round pick, imo.

Mindlog

The senile old fuck is playing shuffleboard with his pants around his ankles. He's reminding us that despite our age we're still kids that can go. I feel ten years younger after seeing that bullshit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Tion Green, undrafted rookie out of Cincinnati, made the Lions roster. He styled on the Buffalo Bills in our last preseason game and showed a ton of potential. Great vision and cutting ability. After the game I knew he was a lock for the practice squad but if an injury were to happen to one of our RBs I'd be confident with the group of 5 RBs we have.

In Bob Quinn We Trust. Just need to trade for one more defensive lineman...

Hunter S.

DIrJobxXgAA01XL

Browns really got fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom