• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I'm fine with the Brissett trade. I was never a huge fan of his, so I'm glad we got a decent enough return.

I think he can actually be a pretty decent quarterback if he can correct his release mechanics. He has a good arm and doesn't freak out under pressure.

Preview of Chargers first year in L.A.

ZGSG2SR.gif

Fitts

The early camp buzz on Borders didn't really translate to the field. Hope he sticks around on the practice squad, though.

Bowser

Steve Reed @SteveReedAP
Panthers need a safety and Denver's T.J. Ward is among those available. Can confirm the team has made contact with him.

JABEE

Why? We have too many safeties as is. He's 30 and would be a depth player, and it's better to give that spot to the young players.
He used to be good. I didn’t realize he didn’t play at all this preseason.

I’m not sure if Clement is going to end up on the team or if the Eagles are waiting for another cut.

Hindl

He used to be good. I didn’t realize he didn’t play at all this preseason.

I’m not sure if Clement is going to end up on the team or if the Eagles are waiting for another cut.

Yeah but even if he wasn't injured, would you want him starting over McLeod or Jenkins? And consider that we don't really have the cap space or luxury to pay 3 starting safeties

JABEE

Yeah but even if he wasn't injured, would you want him starting over McLeod or Jenkins? And consider that we don't really have the cap space or luxury to pay 3 starting safeties
No. I would want him as depth with Jenkins playing in the slot so often.

Hunter S.

Kudos to elway for what? Going back to his old piece after she slept with a couple other dudes?
Lynch is injured. They need a backup after dropping Kyle Sloter. But really, I do not know. Bork played with Mike McCoy's offense before, which was his best playing time in his NFL carrer.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Brisket makes risky throws but he also gets the ball out really fast and has a decent long ball. Plus he can rush.

Just watched clip of Harbaugh walking onto the field for Michigan v Florida. Jesus, playing in the league fucks with you, even for a qb. It looked like he was trying to walk without moving his legs, all hip swivel.

We all know this, but it's still striking to me to see someone that young moving like that.

Hindl

My assumption was he would be picked up for cheap.
Eh, even if you're washed up, if you are a veteran who played at an All-Pro level and has gotten big contracts before, I don't really see you taking a cheap deal at the end of your career. Look at Revis or even JP. Ward isn't gonna break the bank but he'll be a luxury for a team that has a top safety tandem already

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Patrick Mahonnes is going to be a Top 5 QB in this league in very short time. God given passing ability that can't be taught. As he learns more of the game/playbook from Andy Reid he's going to be really, really, really good. It's nice to see the AFC get a QB stud for once.

Bob Quinn traded Johnson Bademosi to the Patriots for a 6th rounder along with saving the Lions 1.3 Million in cap space. It shows how much depth the Lions have at secondary but also how different Bob Quinn is from every other Lions GM ever. He also traded Laken Tomlinson for a 5th rounder to the 49ers a couple of days ago. Any other Lions GM would've cut those players and gotten nothing in return.

effzee

The 49ers released Jeremy Kerley

Kerley would be a great fit in New England to replace Edelman.

They just picked up Dorsett, why would they need Kerley?

Can't believe this BS. Colts could have signed Kaepernick without giving up on a 1st round pick but they rather trade for a 3rd string QB a week before the season.

What an awful FO move.

Did TJ Ward look bad this preseason? I would be interested in claiming him for the Eagles.

He'd only work if they play Jenkins a lot as a the nickel CB.

I wouldn't mind but I also don't see it.

Who is making the thread for our glorious return to ot?

Not me but here is the Fantasy Info for who ever does

Fantasy Info for new page!

Reminder Taco Bell League has draft THIS Saturday at 5PM

Fantasy Football Pick'ems and Survivor league Info:

Here are the links

Survivor
PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Taco Bell League)
(Win $20 TB Gift Card)
Group ID: 9871 PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Confidence Points)

Group ID: 9872 PW: neogaf

Taco Bell League:
Draft is set for Sept 2nd at 5pm if that's a bad time PM me and we'll try to work something out.

Welcome new members to the Taco Bell League!
OrVgkx9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom