• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

He said he is learning faster than they expected. Doesnt mean he is anywhere near ready to start. This is Tom Savages team right now and will be Week 1.

Albert Breer did a good video this morning on the MMQB about the Texans unique situation and that it makes more sense for the Texans to start Savage . cant link right now as my ATT seevice sucks ass
We were all thinking the same thing least season with the Eagles, though I don’t see anyone offering a 1st for Savage and Carson was a higher pick.

BigAT

What did Marvin Harrison say?

18f17vw6umluvjpg.jpg

Why so early?

Just gotta hope they don't all get injured before the season

Drafting before August 15th should be treated as a federal offense.

Drafting before week 2 of preseason?
Getting old sucks. We've been doing this since our senior year of high school in 2009. We all have busy lives and strict schedules. Out of 12 of us, 10 can make this Saturday work, so we're going with it.

I hate drafting early but dem the brakes.

Fantasy Gods be kind to me.

There's so many question marks right now.

Hindl

He said he is learning faster than they expected. Doesnt mean he is anywhere near ready to start. This is Tom Savages team right now and will be Week 1.

Albert Breer did a good video this morning on the MMQB about the Texans unique situation and that it makes more sense for the Texans to start Savage . cant link right now as my ATT seevice sucks ass

I'd believe it. If Bridgewater's leg didn't explode this would've been the Eagles' plan with Wentz. Luckily Wentz did alright, but his mechanics and decision-making regressed toward the end of the season. He was pretty raw but because he constantly had to practice to start during the season he didn't have time to refine his mechanics. If Watson can sit and learn, even if it's only for half the year, that would really benefit him

MechDX

We were all thinking the same thing least season with the Eagles, though I don’t see anyone offering a 1st for Savage and Carson was a higher pick.

There was buzz the Niners were interested in Savage during the off season but I think OB wants to see how he reacts being the starter from day one after being immersed in the system for 3 years now. From all accounts so far his knowledge of the system is his brightest point. He knows it well

The question becomes: if he has success this season what do you do with him? His contract is up and you just drafted Watson

Hmmm Flacco possibly out, Luck Possibly out... Browns play Ravens and Colts in back to back weeks (week 2 & 3). Starting to see some 8s 🤔🤔🤔
animated-number-image-0202.gif

AAKagTiO_400x400.jpg

Bronx-Man

Banned
Flacco out, Luck out, meanwhile Kap's still sitting by the phone waiting for a call.

Nothing suspect there.

EDIT: Oh my god could you imagine Kaepernick playing for Indianapolis of all teams?

Getting old sucks. We've been doing this since our senior year of high school in 2009 . We all have busy lives and strict schedules. Out of 12 of us, 10 can make this Saturday work, so we're going with it.

I hate drafting early but dem the brakes.

Fantasy Gods be kind to me.

There's so many question marks right now.

Are you shitting me.

Hmmm Flacco possibly out, Luck Possibly out... Browns play Ravens and Colts in back to back weeks (week 2 & 3). Starting to see some 8s 🤔🤔🤔
animated-number-image-0202.gif

AAKagTiO_400x400.jpg

When was the last time the browns had a winning record? Week 3 might break whatever that streak is

Actually, the Browns could kinda realistically jump out to 4-1 to start the season lol

Lose week 1 to the Steelers
Week 2 is flacco-less Ravens with some random garbage backup QB
Week 3 is the Andrew lucks featuring the colts, missing their Andrew lucks
Week 4 is the Bengals who should be even worse than they were last year
Week 5 is the Jets, the only team that can make a legit 0-16 case this year

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Bronx-Man

Banned
Actually, the Browns could kinda realistically jump out to 4-1 to start the season lol

Lose week 1 to the Steelers
Week 2 is flacco-less Ravens with some random garbage backup QB
Week 3 is the Andrew lucks featuring the colts, missing their Andrew lucks
Week 4 is the Bengals who should be even worse than they were last year
Week 5 is the Jets, the only team that can make a legit 0-16 case this year

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
We're doing it!

MechDX

I want to personally send an invite to BG for the Browns at Texans game this year. Ill buy the tickets and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom