• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Colts fan...I have no confidence in Scott Toziel to win some games.

IRSAY, DO SOMETHING!

tumblr_o470y4d3Jt1vo49oso1_500.gif

MechDX

MScFlHN.png

qkQ0JPe.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...mp-Day-6/715264e5-d0c2-4bbc-9860-65b20fa8552a
14. Defensive tackle D.J. Reader made a tremendous hustle play during one of those drives when he made the tackle 20 yards downfield on a throw to Braxton Miller. The former Ohio State star made the first couple of defenders miss after a catch but Reader was hustling all the way and brought some hat when he arrived.

How the hell a 335 lb. NT catch Braxton Miller from behind? This defense is going to be so much fun to watch.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm just gonna come out with the hot take.

Dak has shown in one season he's far superior than Luck AND RG3. If he was drafted in the first round by any team other than Dallas, we would hail him as a greek god.

Beach

I hope in a sane world no one would take Dak over Luck. Pls.

Well maybe now depending on how severe his injury comes up to be

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh god I'm now remembering that Dallas had a decent season last year.

Sports media is going to be insufferable once I start paying attention again here in a month or less.

Sometimes spending the summer not giving a fuck about sports is a great feeling!

MechDX

Sports media is going to be insufferable once I start paying attention again here in a month or less.

Sometimes spending the summer not giving a fuck about sports is a great feeling!

At the rate they are going half the team will be in jail.

Dak already tied Romo by going to the Divisional. Get ready for months of Super Bowl predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom