• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 6m6 minutes ago

MRI confirmed that Rams DT Dominique Easley tore his ACL, and he is out for season, per source.

BigAT

Owner doesn't want Kaep

This fucking guy:

ray-lewis.jpg

Fox318

How is RG3 a better fit?

He won't bring the distraction (Especially in the DC area).
He probably won't upstage Flacco (Whom the Ravens signed long term)
Probably will be cheaper than what Kaep is asking.

Right now they are looking for a Backup to start not a starter as a backup.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The Cowboys are really horrible, but I don't think they beat out the Pats for the worst.

Luck with that Dallas OL, run game and group of receivers? Dak...

What's worse, being a Pats fan from Florida or a Cowboys fan from New York?

Oh god I'm now remembering that Dallas had a decent season last year.

Sports media is going to be insufferable once I start paying attention again here in a month or less.

Sometimes spending the summer not giving a fuck about sports is a great feeling!

At the rate they are going half the team will be in jail.

Cowboys fan from New York.

All of them should be called Chris Christies.

Half of their players on those Super Bowl teams belonged in jail so it's hard to feel bad for karma catching up!

Dak already tied Romo by going to the Divisional. Get ready for months of Super Bowl predictions.
I fucking love your tears.

Fucking Texans fans saying Dallas ain't good LMFAO

Dak got shook at the end
I'll give him a pass for that game, it's his only one though

I only like the cowboys cause they keep Eli the patriot killer out of the playoffs :D

Other than that, I don't give a shit about them

Hindl

Yeah, I just don't know about that. While it may be improved this year, the CBs are perhaps worse than last year. Probably gonna get dink and dunked to death.
Oh CBs are definitely worse than last year and will be the reason the Eagles don't make the playoffs. I just think the pass rush will be more consistent and at least make the defense pretty good. Next year if Jones recovers and Douglas isn't so raw the defense could be Top 5, but not with the way they are now. UDFA WRs are impressing at camp, but I find it hard to believe the Eagles somehow struck gold. OBJ, BMarsh, Dez, Pryor and Reed are gonna feast on the Eagles secondary. And if the Eagles somehow make the playoffs, teams like the Packers who can get the ball out quick will bounce them out real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom