• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Kaep got worse as the 49ers offense and defense did. He played great on stacked teams and lousy on lousy teams.

Jags are actually a fairly stacked team. I think he'd do well on it.

Bread

Banned
I hope your child is born with his dick on his face.

Your mom likes my dick on her face
200.gif

If we're keeping it 💯, Kap should be starting over Flacco period.

I hate Flacco, but that's not really true.

Kaep is far from being Tyrod

Kaep got worse as the 49ers offense and defense did. He played great on stacked teams and lousy on lousy teams.

Jags are actually a fairly stacked team. I think he'd do well on it.
I could see that working somewhat as long as they run with Fornette as the focus and run pistol formation.

bionic77

giphy.gif

Toms best friend making his dreams come true.

What a great time to be Tom Brady or a Pats fan. You guys have the most powerful person in the country on your side.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
giphy.gif

Toms best friend making his dreams come true.

What a great time to be Tom Brady or a Pats fan. You guys have the most powerful person in the country on your side.

I hate that he's trying to limit immigration and not for entirely humanitarian reasons. White people do all the jobs here in St Louis that the Hispanic immigrants did in Houston. Every single time they cost more money for shittier work while being assholes on top of it. Cleaning services, lawn care, handymen work, movers, hell even fast food employees - all shittier and more expensive in St Louis. Like maybe they're taking your jobs because you fucking suck at it.

Anyway that's my first world problems rant. Fuck Trump.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I hate that he's trying to limit immigration and not for entirely humanitarian reasons. White people do all the jobs here in St Louis that the Hispanic immigrants did in Houston. Every single time they cost more money for shittier work while being assholes on top of it. Cleaning services, lawn care, handymen work, movers, hell even fast food employees - all shittier and more expensive in St Louis. Like maybe they're taking your jobs because you fucking suck at it.

lol

bionic77

The Pats won wienke.

Decent people lost.

Anime is not going to be legal for much longer so start hoarding that shit. In 10 years the only legal form of entertainment is going to be christian rock.

Arent you a trumper

Draxal

Can he fuckball you all to .500?

He couldn't, transers have to sit one year, and he's nowhere good as Joe he would be a fourthstringer on our incredibly weak depth chart.

Basically, Rutgers and Ash is praying on the Louisville transfer (who got benched for the Heisman winner) and for Jonathan Lewis to grew up asap.

He couldn't, transers have to sit one year, and he's nowhere good as Joe he would be a fourthstringer on our incredibly weak depth chart.

Basically, Rutgers and Ash is praying on the Louisville transfer (who got benched for the Heisman winner) and for Jonathan Lewis to grew up asap.
I forgot the transfer rule... :(

At least y'all have Grant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom