• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobias

Banned
Floyd, Gobias!

DGUfUuVVwAATV8-.jpg:large

Baexton!

That guy in the polo has some serious swagger

MechDX

Connor Pratt‏
@PintSizePratt

Kraft sending the AFC championship tickets with the season tickets is the cockiest/best thing I've seen @stoolpresidente @FeitsBarstool

DGUatvAUMAAaLan.jpg:large

And their "fan base" wonders why they are so hated. Fuck em

You came into my life
A blazing star or a comet
You filled my heart with joy
You took my pain as if it was yours
An angel on the earth.
I could not believe
You provided me with love that no one could ever give me

With the soft sweet words you whispered in my ear
you made me realize that I was in Love
You made me realize
Life is meaningless without you

;_;

Edit:

Glimmer of Hope??!?
Channel 10 (WPLG) has video of Ryan Tannehill walking back in the Dolphins facility with Adam Gase. He has a brace on, but walks fine.

JABEE

Let's not talk about that. RBH had a rough year.

Let's talk about super bowl 49

I hope your child is born with his dick on his face.

Your mom likes my dick on her face

My mom could beat the shit out of your ass. Weak ass punk bitch.

What drugs are you on

Western taking one for the Vegas boys..

🍻

Western really took one on the chin.

Purposefully avoid all football news since the SB. Eating lunch with some guys at work, glance up and see the headline on the TV. Thanks for reminding me that football is still shit, world.

it's what the experts on the browns on espn were saying
🤔🤔🤔🤔 oh so you are the source.

Bork has not received one rep with the 1st team O. Kizer and Kessler have split them. Doesn't sound like Kessler has done anything extraordinary yet. But after our scrimmage Friday maybe Bork could get some 1st team reps if he plays well, and the rest falter. I think what we could see is Kizer starting sooner then expected if he continues to show well.

Bork is also about to reunite with Gase in Miami

JABEE

I still still think it's crazy how people are upset at Kaep.

Raise your hand if you stop talking and stand up at home whenever the National Anthem is on.

I know I don't. The only reason *most* people stand in public is peer pressure.

The real problem people have is racism.

Owners are also fuming over Kaepernick figured out a way to make a political statement on their fields without being subject to punishment from the league.

They couldn't touch him for doing what he was doing as they could for players wearing the wrong color socks.

Now, NFL owners are colluding to keep Kaepernick out of the league as a message to anyone else who thinks they can use the NFL to say anything other than what the NFL wants to be said.

I also love the fantasy land beat writers live in where the NFL exists as 32 independent organizations who would never collude. They colluded when 30 out of 32 teams agreed not to spend above a certain amount when the cap was removed before the lockout season. The NFL then sanctioned the two teams who disobeyed, Washington and Dallas, for not setting a limit on spending.

Every sports league needs an independent commissioner. They need someone who isn't just the spokesman for the NFL owners. I think this is needed if the NFL wants to continue to exist in opposition to every other free labor market in this country.

Milchjon

I agree with JABEE. 31 teams colluded shamelessly to ban an innocent man for 4 games.

Serves them right that he went on to win the SB that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom