• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...illboard-planned-for-the-new-falcons-stadium/

The Falcons will be opening a new stadium this month. And a New Orleans business plans to rain on the retractable-roof parade.

Via the New Orleans Advocate, a T-shirt company known as Dirty Coast Press has been raising money for a pair of billboards pointing out that the Falcons led Super Bowl LI late in the third quarter, 28-3.

The goal was to raise $2,000 for the billboards, and the company apparently has hit it. One will be posted in Atlanta and one will appear in New Orleans. The design will be based on one of the T-shirts sold by the company.

Falcons are never living this down. Cajunator going in dry. Squeeeeeee

eAAiFE6.png

The first response. lol

Gotta look beyond regular season stats with TD. He was incredible in those two SB runs, and that SB MVP performance coming in when his team was expected to lose by double digits was ridiculous.

In 8 career playoff games the dude racked up 1100+ yards. Compare that to LT who had less than 500 rushing yards total in his 10 playoff games. Find a running back who put up anywhere NEAR the productivity TD had in the postseason.

Furyous

Terrell Davis being in the Hall of Fame is a joke, he basically had a four year career

I'm not about to sit here and let you slander TD. Go look at his posture as he hits the hole fast and strong. I'll have you know he won a young Fury $1000 proceeds of said money went to charity of course. It's a laundry list of recent players happy as shit that TD got in.

Curtis Martin deserves a look.
TO has to get in off stats alone.
Straight cash homey has to get in.
Mike Vick has to get in.
Elite Manning deserves first ballot as soon as possible
Tony Romo deserves first ballot.
etc.
etc.

Brock Osweiler expected to start against the Saints. Improve your stock value for the inevitable trade Brock. Some team should offer us something for your services.

My guy out here improving the diaspora. What's up with those octo camo pants he has on? Make these people mad as shit random person in the picture improving interracial relations.

Was actually just about to post about Browns starting qb.

By all accounts of ppl at camp, it's doesn't seem like the Kessler train is doing much. Hue suppose to name a starting qb for first preseason game Monday.

Kinda sounding like it might be Kizer or Brock....

Brock very well might get the nod tomorrow, but I'll say the roto headline posted by Furyous is alittle misleading

Sanjuro

The Pro Football Hall of Fame doesn't exactly have bar set particularly high. In terms of quarterback, you had Kurt Warner get in last night.

Where is Bledsoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom