• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter
Big loss: Jets are placing WR Quincy Enunwa on injured reserve with a neck injury, per source.

one step closer to 0-16 sweet
God this is going to be such a shit show lol

Watch Forte retire before the season starts just to make sure we have absolutely NOTHING left on offense.

Milchjon

On Monday at Jets’ camp, Christian Hackenberg was having trouble just breaking the huddle correctly. During one rep in seven-on-seven drills, as he approached the line of scrimmage, a coach ordered him to re-huddle. When he broke the huddle again—in the wrong fashion for a second time—he was ordered off the field. No one expects the Jets to contend this season, but at some point, they will have to decide whether Hackenberg is the answer at quarterback, a decision that could affect their 2018 draft plans and their franchise for years to come. So for now, all eyes are on him. The next time Hackenberg took the field, he broke the huddle correctly and threaded a pass about 20 yards downfield for a completion. That kind of resilience will serve him well, if he wants to be the Jets’ long-term quarterback answer.

I love this division.

bionic77

Bionic get your boy of Brady's nuts

https://youtu.be/ICAkZjgX7P8
I am out of the NFL.

Not my problem.

Hey honey let's go out on a date.

You better have 2000 for the purse I'm going to buy during an eight hour shop a thon.
$2,000 for a purse? Hey honey lets go out on a date?

That is not something i would say and I wish my wife was buying $2,000 purses!

As to how I would ask someone out. You can't me to explain my bullshit method of selling and persuading people to do what I want them to do. But I will divulge that it is a very effective!

For proof do a count to see how many of us have Switches and compare that to the reactions (incorrect and uneducated is how I would describe them) after the January reveal. If I can get you cheap fuckers to buy a Switch and join the JCB movement do you really doubt I wouldn't be able to get some Starbucks barista to go out on a date?

You guys ever start a madden franchise in fantasy draft mode and make sure you have the shittiest roster possible?

That's what the jets are doing right now

dionysus

Yaldog
Training camp, where every 3rd stringer is having a break-out year and your team is superbowl bound.

I think every tweet from training camp should mention who else was on the field at the time. Its great that my 3rd option CB got an interception vs. Brees and Michael Thomas, not so great if he got it vs. our 5th option WR and 3rd string QB. Or a DE might be looking great because he is going against a guaranteed starter LT who is just trying not to get injured.

I want to get hyped by the Saints, but I just know most of this is bullshit. That being said, here is what the Saints universe believes is good.
1. Breaux and Lattimore are not impressing, but some of the CBs lower on the depth chart are stepping up.
2. Kamara, 3rd round RB in the vein of Sproles, is looking good. I actually believe this one.
3. With Armstead out maybe for the whole season, 1st rd pick Ramczyk is filling in adequately at LT.
4. 4th on the depth chart receiver Coleman is this years camp beast.
5. Pass rush not looking all that good.
6. Brees still got it.

So my diabetic cat Janus took a turn for the worse this morning...might be time to put him down....

what a god awful last few days.

damn that sucks man.

my wife adopted a stray cat recently. took him to the vet and turns out he has aids and they recommended putting him down. we declined and he's been doing great and has gained a ton of weight.

sorry chris :(

Thanks friend,

damn that sucks man.

my wife adopted a stray cat recently. took him to the vet and turns out he has aids and they recommended putting him down. we declined and he's been doing great and has gained a ton of weight.

My moms cat got aids (from fighting with other cats) and he lived quite a bit longer so I'm glad you guys decided against putting him down. Sometimes vets get lazy or just look for the quick way out when it comes to strays.

Hindl

Eric Rowe having a good camp here. Establish as the 3rd best after Butler and Gilmore
That's good, we have Sidney Jones recovering and Rasul Douglas developing so we should be good in the long run. This year is just gonna suck though
5 worst records in the league this year:

1) Jets
2) Bears
3) Chargers
4) Colts
5) Bengals

Book it
9ers won't be in the top 5?
So my diabetic cat Janus took a turn for the worse this morning...might be time to put him down....

Sorry friend :(

Hindl

They play the AFCS. They would be in my next 5

Jags notwithstanding the AFC South teams all at least look average and should beat the 9ers. If anything I'd say that's more reason to put them in the Top 5. I'd swap them out for the Chargers assuming half their team doesn't die again (their rookies may never see the field though)

Bronx-Man

Banned
Do you think Darnold is sweating bullets realizing he's less than a year away from having to play for the worst team in the state of New Jersey?

MechDX

Jags notwithstanding the AFC South teams all at least look average and should beat the 9ers. If anything I'd say that's more reason to put them in the Top 5. I'd swap them out for the Chargers assuming half their team doesn't die again (their rookies may never see the field though)

Just dont think the Niners will be that bad. The Chargers have already started losing people for the season and their first round WR season is already in doubt.

The Colts will be a mess because I am still far from convinced Luck's shoulder is anywhere near ready

Hindl

Just dont think the Niners will be that bad. The Chargers have already started losing people for the season and their first round WR season is already in doubt.

The Colts will be a mess because I am still far from convinced Luck's shoulder is anywhere near ready
Yeah I guess they did bring in a bunch of talent. Basically comes down to how much of an instant impact Foster, Thomas, and Witherspoon can have. If Foster can stay healthy I can see the defense improving, Thomas I'm less sure of. On the offense they did bring in a lot of weapons, but with Hoyer and Barkley throwing to them I'm not sure it means much. They could be in that 6-10 range though.

And yeah, Colts without Luck are pretty bottom tier
But the Jets could very easily have the pick next year too!
Well at least he tried to get out!

Bread

Banned
i'm loling at the reactions to that "asking her out today" thread

first everyone is saying not to do it, and now they're celebrating it like he did some incredible thing by asking a girl out.

it's a forum full of talls

FTF

i'm loling at the reactions to that "asking her out today" thread

first everyone is saying not to do it, and now they're celebrating it like he did some incredible thing by asking a girl out.

it's a forum full of talls

lol did she at least say yes?

tmdorsey

DGlpQd9VwAECetq.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen - Trump's America.

Tom Penny

Sorry to hear that. Are you going to cremate? My buddy is a millionaire because he opened that type of business. I would have never would have thunk it.

My co-worker called me a kook because I ordered fried chicken but barely at the any of the skin.

Sorry to hear that. Are you going to cremate? My buddy is a millionaire because he opened that type of business. I would have never would have thunk it.

Yeah I am, they offer mobile service to put him down at my apartment and take him for cremation. I have no doubt, the pet service industry in general is probably a good business idea. A friend of mine makes a living just doing pet sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom