• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Need a stretcher? Wheelchair?

He'll just get his boys to carry him off the court when he tears his acl gets a cramp.

1212724032_4551.jpg

Milchjon

Watching Chris fight for his boys' honor by shitting on the guy who sacrifices his health to finally get the Phins the ring Tanny couldn't deliver...

Show some gratitude!

bionic77

#Teamold had another great day on the court

AKeDywm.gif
Damn I hope I can still go in my 60s.

I don't know how those guys do it.

I am about to turn 40 and I only get to play once a week and my body hurts like a motherfucker for 24 hours after I am done. I bet those old assholes are cheating and using HGH like a mofo.

Duxxy3

Jacoby Brissett is going to be a great QB... for the practice squad.

When Bill makes a reach on a player he REALLY makes a reach.

Cyrus Jones can't cover or not fumble punt returns. Vincent Valentine has a great name, but wasn't worth a third rounder. Brissett might not even make the team in only his second year.

Could have had Valentine and Brissett in the sixth round.

cdyhybrid

Jacoby Brissett is going to be a great QB... for the practice squad.

When Bill makes a reach on a player he REALLY makes a reach.

Cyrus Jones can't cover or not fumble punt returns. Vincent Valentine has a great name, but wasn't worth a third rounder. Brissett might not even make the team in only his second year.

Could have had Valentine and Brissett in the sixth round.
That's just GOAT GM Belichick at work breh

Duxxy3

That's just GOAT GM Belichik at work breh

2016 was one of my least favorite drafts of his. Thuney and Mitchell turned out fine, but those were picked right where they should have been picked. Actually IIRC Mitchell fell a bit.

The reach players, so far, have disappointed.

edit: I remember him trading away a 5th round pick when Jordan Howard was on the board (he was taken shortly thereafter). This was when they had a much larger need at RB.

bionic77

Damn I missed the Dolphins signing Cutler because of that whole quitting NFL thing.

:lol this league is the fucking worst.

They will literally take washed up bums over giving Kaep a chance because fuck you BLM and black people.

BLM is an amazing test to see which people are pieces of garbage. I have not seen it fail yet. Pretty much anyone opposed to BLM is a stinking piece of shit. This now includes the NFL.

Sorry for shitposting Mech! Carry on with the Texans and ripoff transformers talk!

Damn I missed the Dolphins signing Cutler because of that whole quitting NFL thing.

:lol this league is the fucking worst.

They will literally take washed up bums over giving Kaep a chance because fuck you BLM and black people.

BLM is an amazing test to see which people are pieces of garbage. I have not seen it fail yet. Pretty much anyone opposed to BLM is a stinking piece of shit. This now includes the NFL.

Sorry for shitposting Mech! Carry on with the Texans and ripoff transformers talk!

Hate-watching is the best watching.

MechDX

League office apparently leaks details of looming Ezekiel Elliott suspension

Now, it seems like someone at 345 Park Avenue has leaked to Cris Carter of FS1 the notion that Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is about to be suspended, with some eye-opening details.

Via Ryan Glasspiegel of TheBigLead.com, Carter said on FS1's Undisputed that ”in the next 48 hours I would be shocked if Zeke was not suspended." Carter added that, ”based on the information that's going to come out, it's going to be fairly easy to determine that something happened to this woman in her four days of being with Zeke." (The specific allegation is that Elliott committed five acts of domestic violence in a six-day window.)

Carter described the situation as a case of ”assault or domestic violence," and Carter hinted that ”when the information comes out there's going to be some similarities" to Tom Brady's suspension, including ”information that he had been advised possibly to give up, that was destroyed."

Carter ultimately suggested that Elliott's banishment will be in the range of Brady's four-game suspension. If this happens, it will contradict multiple proclamations from Cowboys owner Jerry Jones regarding the absence of any evidence of domestic violence.

Jerruhs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom