• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

For you, that's Wednesday

��

VQMrCsk.gif

JABEE

Based on the information from the 6 page letter, I’m pretty sure Elliott abused that woman.

His only explanation for how she got the bruises was saying she fell down a flight of stairs (no other witness), got into a fight at a bar (witnesses say no punches that could cause the sever bruises shown in pictures), his girlfriend had a server job and bumped into tables.

The NFL has confirmation Elliott was with her on the days the actual abuses happened with verified time stamps and witnesses confirming the change in marks.

The prosecutor said they believed her but did not have evidence to present charges.

All the information released by Elliott has been released to the press to characterize the victim as a conniving, gold-digger. She may have talked about getting money out of Elliott, but that still doesn’t mean Elliott is innocent.

I don’t think the NFL’s response is wrong.

God, the endless amount of playoff watch parties I’ve gone to just to watch the Patriots destroy the Colts, dreading the ride home in silence.

Fuck Ryan Grigson, fuck Hank Baskett, fuck Mike Vanderjagt, and fuck Hank Baskett again.

Man, that WYTS on the Colts hits deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom