• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Are you serious?

You don't think the NFL is doing everything it can to bury the concussion issue?

Amendola was in the concussion protocol, but when he got taken out of the game it was a "head injury". It's clearly a concussion, but they don't want to say it.

He's out of the game. If he was dragged back into the game under the guise of just a head injury, I'd get your point.

He isn't. They can't call it a concussion if they can't confirm it yet, but they still ruled him out.

The NFL might not like it but they can't and aren't avoiding it. The independent neurologist pulled him out.

tebunker

Banned
Well, I'm feeling good about our season now.

Reid will find a way to Reid the season, look, as a long timer I am just happy beating the Donks and Raiders, so this is all icing.

yall Alex is near Perfect rating tonight, and Hunt is approaching 200 yrds combined. Like, I feel bad for Ware, but holy shit that's a coming out party.

effzee

Hunt being drafted in the 3rd round is pissing me off right now

Eagles could use him so much. He's been extremely impressive with his running, tackle breaking, and ability to catch.

Let's hope Smallwood puts it together.

Hunt TD again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom