• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werd

He didnt even actually push off that arm, it just ended up on his back because the defender ducked low. As a point of emphasis I can see how it got called but what he did being 15 yards unsportsmanlike is still nonsense.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Dat Lynch dance haha

Raiders are so entertaining to watch, I hope this is our year

As a steeler fan I'm supposed to hate the raiders. But since I hate the patriots SO much more and still feel you guys got screwed back in the 02 playoff game I can't even muster up the smallest amount of dislike. You guys are fun to watch too and as far as this week goes the other guy in fantasy had amari cooper and Carr so I'm glad it's all run game right now

Like i said last time Hoyers agent is a brilliant con man, this Guy earns millions of dollars and gets to be starting QB for numeros teams.

_woLf

What the hell is up with Russell today?

He's off target so often. I wonder if he's hiding an injury.

Overthrown again. What the fuck, man.

Fitts

It doesn't seem like it's been that long since we were in the spot that NYJ is in now...

...because it hasn't been that long.

Dishwalla

Banned
As a steeler fan I'm supposed to hate the raiders. But since I hate the patriots SO much more and still feel you guys got screwed back in the 02 playoff game I can't even muster up the smallest amount of dislike. You guys are fun to watch too and as far as this week goes the other guy in fantasy had amari cooper and Carr so I'm glad it's all run game right now

That's funny, because growing up in a Raiders household I was conditioned to hate the Steelers because of the 70s, but never really was able to.

Wow. Russ doesn't look good at all.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this game. I could see Hyde busting another long run and setting up a FG for the 49ers.

This is inexcusable.

Dishwalla

Banned
lynch_dance.0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom