• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Bronx working himself into a shoot
d4d17a6b3c49f46c782550aa35ed5e68c73d42bf.JPG

Hindl

Ya the AFC East is full of trash and Trump supporters.
C'mon pep you've been with me with the realistic eagles takes. The eagles aren't ready to compete and Wentz still needs another year to not have shit mechanics. The Giants have no ol. The cowboys have no defense. The Redskins are a mess. This year, the NFC East sucks

Pepiope

C'mon pep you've been with me with the realistic eagles takes. The eagles aren't ready to compete and Wentz still needs another year to not have shit mechanics. The Giants have no ol. The cowboys have no defense. The Redskins are a mess. This year, the East sucks
I know this. But CAN I HAVE MY MOMENT PLEASE.

tr4nce 26

Banned
My Cards got that sweet first season W. No one will remember this struggling performance against a potential 0-16 Colts squad when they are hoisting that young Lombardi trophy up!!!

They are doomed.

DMVfan123

Banned
Cowboys took our cheeks last year and the Eagles this year so I can't say anything about them
The Giants suck tho, come at me NY fans
I'm just kidding, spare me

I know this is all fan bater, but Denver defense is the first and only Team in 18 games being able to shut down the Dallas offense.

And no other team will do the same anytime soon.
So just quit the Dak is bad talk or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom