• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ8k5vcUIAA8ALO
Looks thinner.

Zeke

Worse cowboys game I've seen in awhile. Defense truly looked outmatched and the run game got completely shut down. Broncos defense is legit elite. Semen looks legit too if he keeps this level of play up Broncos are gonna be a hard team to beat.

DCX

DCX
Let's dooooooooo this!!! #riseup

Falcons D needs to keep the big play to a minimum and Falcons need to get Julio involved!

DCX

Worse cowboys game I've seen in awhile. Defense truly looked outmatched and the run game got completely shut down. Broncos defense is legit elite. Semen looks legit too if he keeps this level of play up Broncos are gonna be a hard team to beat.
I wouldn't call the donkeys D elite and in no way does Semen look legit. The cowboys are just not as good as the donks.

LOL at the pick 6. That's on Dallas, not that Denver is elite.

MechDX

What is with the lighting in this new stadium? Why are the players casting shadows? Dont think I Have ever seen that happen in an indoor stadium uner the lights before

The Dalton thing:

PFT said:
The team insists that QB Andy Dalton is safe. But the feeling within the locker room, we're told, is that the leash isn't quite so long, and that if the struggles continue under new OC Bill Lazor, the next one to go could be Dalton.

This means that AJ McCarron would take over, if Dalton is indeed benched. But there's a feeling among some of the players that the Bengals should go off the board and consider bringing in Colin Kaepernick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom