• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMVfan123

Banned
GG Rams-GAF, wish you nothing but success from here on out since I love Sean McVay
Kirk played like Kurt, and our defense gave up too many big plays, but good on them for realizing the impact that this game had and winning it, for the sake of our season
Not looking forward to getting beat by the Raiders or Chiefs in primetime, glad I'm not going to be in the US to watch the Raiders hand us an ass-whooping next week
EDIT: Oh, and #HTTR

Hindl

Don't tell me you're actually taking a man that believes fucking Carson Wentz is a good QB seriously
Wentz had nothing to do with Dak having a mediocre game. Wentz could flame out tomorrow and it wouldn't change the fact that Dak has been a JAG this game

abutteredpig

Neo Member
I mean, he was a medicore college QB. There's no reason to think he'll be any better other than not being Hoyer. CK would clearly be the best QB on this team, but that ain't happening.

Amen. Kaep is gonna keep making the league look foolish when he isn't signed after this week with all the awful QB play.

Minnesota Vikings ✔ @Vikings
"Sam is fine. He might play one game from now, he might play six weeks from now. Either way, he's fine." -Mike Zimmer on Bradford's status

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I see reversion to the mean is bearing down on the Cowboys like JJ Watt on that poor o-lineman

its regression to the mean.

And it very well could be, but its just one game. But its damn funny to see the chosen cowboys get beat by the broncos.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Embarrassing fucking game, this team needs to hit the bricks. Defense couldn't do shit and our offense couldn't get any momentum going. Dez needs to hit the fucking bench. The only thing keeping me calm is remembering how shit the rest of this division is.

Hindl

He's a fucking system babby that marks in Philly keep jerking off because he got drafted first-round.
Wentz might turn out to be trash but he's not a system QB. Too many of his plays come from improvisation. You couldn't put any QB in Philly and do that
He's like two years old though lol. That shit is expected
Oh I know but if Philly fans are one thing it's delusionally optimistic. Me shitting on Wentz is just trying to be level headed when everyone goes nuts on every broken play

jWILL253

Banned
Seahawks... woof!

Defense is the best it's ever been, but the offense, the line specifically, is worse than ever, it seems. If it weren't for Russell Wilson going into "Fuck you" mode, we would've lost.

I almost wish we would've lost instead. There need to be some systemic changes to the coaching staff, namely Tom Cable & Darrell Bevel should be fired. But as long as Russ keeps bailing them out, they keep having jobs.

JABEE

Embarrassing fucking game, this team needs to hit the bricks. Defense couldn't do shit and our offense couldn't get any momentum going. Dez needs to hit the fucking bench. The only thing keeping me calm is remembering how shit the rest of this division is.
At least you still have the NY teams, Bronx-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom