• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 year and 2 games into the Hackenberg Era, update: he's inactive and Bowles said he will be inactive as long as Petty is healthy.

Smartest decision any team anywhere has made all year tbh

Duxxy3

1 year and 2 games into the Hackenberg Era, update: he's inactive and Bowles said he will be inactive as long as Petty is healthy.

Smartest decision any team anywhere has made all year tbh

I've criticized some of Belichick's 2nd round picks, but none are as bad as the Jets taking Hackenberg.

So I had a thought..

Let's assume you're Andrew Luck.. you want out hypothetically.. given the state of the team, you could probably force Irsay to shop you. Where do you demand to go that Irsay will not be against (no AFC South, Sorry Dega).

I honestly think if I were Andrew, I would demand to go to Arizona and be reunited with Bruce. its an NFC Team, Arizona has picks, its not a team Irsay would possibly be butthurt about.

Thoughts?

squicken

So I had a thought..

Let's assume you're Andrew Luck.. you want out hypothetically.. given the state of the team, you could probably force Irsay to shop you. Where do you demand to go that Irsay will not be against (no AFC South, Sorry Dega).

I honestly think if I were Andrew, I would demand to go to Arizona and be reunited with Bruce. its an NFC Team, Arizona has picks, its not a team Irsay would possibly be butthurt about.

Thoughts?

He needs to come home to Houston Trade Clowney

blackflag

My Cards got that sweet first season W. No one will remember this struggling performance against a potential 0-16 Colts squad when they are hoisting that young Lombardi trophy up!!!

They are doomed.

As always. I love trolling my brother about the Cardinals. Luckily for me I'm older and was a football fan before the Cardinals moved here so I don't gotta take those L's. Raider Nation

squicken

The end of the Chargers-Phins game was a joke. Two unprepared teams. Then you have the Patriots flawlessly get their kick team out in 12 seconds. As much as they cheat the Pats are also so well coached

squicken

DJ8k5vcUIAA8ALO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom