• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It seems like cornerbacks have come a long way in playing receivers’ hands instead of the quarterbacks throw. Seeing it a lot in college too

Yep, multiple times in the Falcons-Lions game DBs on both teams timed the ball perfectly and made beautiful plays. Darius Slay did twice (not talking about the INTs) and so did Desmond Trufant IIRC (or another Falcons DB)

If the Cowboys wanted a domestic abuser for a RB so bad, they could have just taken Jalen Ramsey and then waited next year for Mixon in the second round in 2017.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
I swear if somehow the Titans find a way to choke after all this, I'm done with football.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Obviously you haven't watch Titans football then.

Well to be fair, I don't think I've actually "watched" any of their games in 2 years, just caught the highlights (thanks college). Unless they're playing the Bills, I can't really watch up here.

Seahawks fans right now - “We’ll be lucky to go 8-8”

Seahawks fans 3 weeks from now after wrecking the colts, Rams, and Giants off a bye week and being 4-2 - “We’re unstoppable! Super bowl bound! I always believed in Russ! The line is working together!”

cdyhybrid

Seahawks fans right now - “We’ll be lucky to go 8-8”

Seahawks fans 3 weeks from now after wrecking the colts, Rams, and Giants off a bye week and being 4-2 - “We’re unstoppable! Super bowl bound! I always believed in Russ! The line is working together!”

Meh. We might wreck the Colts, but the Rams' DL is going to feast and the Giants DL is no slouch either.

Top Bottom