• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Farooq

Banned
I love how Romo acts like a fan while commentating.

I think his commentary is more from the perspective of a backseat QB/OC. I love how he described the dynamic between an OC and QB. I can just imagine all the shit he went through with Garrett's poor calls.

Hindl

Landed from my flight. Good to see the Eagles almost fucked everything up and a ton of players got injured. I'll watch the condensed replay tomorrow

On a scale of 1 to Dennis Miller, how bad is he?

Romo shits on Miller from like 800 feet high. He's great, enthusiastic and most of all spot on in color commentary. He's not Phil Simms. I just want to hear the guy react to Thursday night fuckery the way he's frustrated by Dalton right now.

Vectorman

Banned
Or being able to handle placing the ball for a field goal.
200w.gif

Pagusas

Elden Member
Romo shits on Miller from like 800 feet high. He's great, enthusiastic and most of all spot on in color commentary. He's not Phil Simms. I just want to hear the guy react to Thursday night fuckery the way he's frustrated by Dalton right now.

He needs to stop the stupid sound effects though

Also he sounds like Gruden.

InertiaXr

The best thing you can say about Romo's commentary is he makes a game worth watching. Just 3 weeks in but I already look forward to when the RedZone channel plays snippets of the game hes covering

tbf Dalton is winning this game and Romo has praised him for several plays.

Of course Dalton is shitting the bed in the 4th quarter.

I'm a bit biased towards Andy because of the north texas/TCU connection.

squicken

It seems like cornerbacks have come a long way in playing receivers’ hands instead of the quarterbacks throw. Seeing it a lot in college too

jfkgoblue

At the very least, it shows we can compete with who many were calling by far the best team in the NFC.

While having several key pieces out.

squicken

Wilson has been throwing jump balls for the majority of his career so it is fitting that is what Seattle’s offense is currently

Top Bottom