• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

cdyhybrid

We can't fix the line until we get rid of Cable and company. It doesn't matter how many 1st, 2nd, 3rd round lineman we draft if we just teach them into shit.

Basketball players are used to jumping.

tom cable needs to fucking go as well

i will never understand how he still has a fucking job

Getting rid of Cable can also be considered fixing the OL! I don't think it's that simple though. Personnel decisions, OL coaching, and offensive scheme all need to get looked at.

Local radio will be a lot of fun here in Seattle tomorrow, win or lose.

Must listen radio.

:)

Yup, the Huskies are rolling! Good time to be a Seattle football fan.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I love how Romo acts like a fan while commentating.

You know I think that given how these afternoon games are going, there would have been a lot of talk about how much stronger the AFC is over the NFC this year.

But the Steelers lost to the fucking Bears!

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Vectorman

Banned
I'm happy Romo might become a staple in NFL color commentary. The man deserves a career where he isn't getting his collarbone shattered multiple times.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
As a Lions fan, fuck that ending. So sick of the league taking games from us. This is like Johnson's completing the process bull all over again. Lions won today, but the league can't have that.
This is pretty much how I feel. It's not an accident the Lions never get these types of things in their favor. The League only responds to owners they're scared of and Martha Firestone is nowhere near that list.

It's just the same old bullshit with the NFL. For caring so much about the shield they should maybe be more concerned that their refs are one level above WWE refs on the scale of competence.

Whatever. Fuck the league. This game convinced me that Lions have every bit as much right to chase a championship as anyone in the NFC right now. As far as I'm concerned we are a top tier NFC team and this clusterfuck of an ending isn't going to change that.

Top Bottom