• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit-GAF/Lions-GAF:

Any suggestions on where to eat around and within Ford Field?

Take a bus to Greektown and get back before the game. Worth the ride.

Afrikan

1) Jacksonville has quite a few [understatement] racist fucks living there

2) That dude seems to be trolling. They posted the same thing later in that thread sans the "disrespectful africans" part

Trolling? More like doesn't want to get banned and hopes folks quoted that post instead of his first one. (Like what was happening)

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Trolling? More like doesn't want to get banned and hopes folks quoted that post instead of his first one. (Like what was happening)

I mean, his avatar is a picture of a monkey and there's a signature quote saying some shit about monkeys too. They didn't even take down that original post with "disrespectful africans" in it... they just made a 2nd post that took it out. I'm pretty positive they're trying to get people pissed and they're probably trying to get banned the same way folks do here. But I don't want to add to any cross forum drama, so I'll leave it at that.

yuraya

feels go to actually play against an offensive line that isn't that good. Fuck that Titans bs from last week. Jags just ran into a wall play after play and couldn't do anything to Mariota all game long. This week they can actually put pressure on Flacco.

Vixdean

Well I think we figured out which shitty team with garbage attendance should be moved to London. I think the Jaguars are the first bad team that's actually elevated it's game overseas.

legacyzero

Banned
BPH2qRQ.png

FaJ8d7e.jpg

nd8FnYr.png

Solidarity

Gonna be a good day for watching Conservative Twitter/Facebook

"MUH FLAAAG :("

Top Bottom