• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

The Jag

Neo Member
Well I think we figured out which shitty team with garbage attendance should be moved to London. I think the Jaguars are the first bad team that's actually elevated it's game overseas.

Jags attendance is no where near as bad as the media makes it. It's higher than playoff contenders like Tampa last season, higher than NFL staples like the Bears

Maybe the Bears should move?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2016

Jags attendance is no where near as bad as the media makes it. It's higher than playoff contenders like Tampa last season, higher than NFL staples like the Bears

Maybe the Bears should move?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2016
When the bears are playoff caliber they’ll sell the stadium out every game in -5 degree weather.

When the Jags were a playoff team (10 years ago lol) weren’t they still having blackout problems?

The Jag

Neo Member
When the bears are playoff caliber they'll sell the stadium out every game in -5 degree weather.

When the Jags were a playoff team (10 years ago lol) weren't they still having blackout problems?

They've had 2 blackouts in the Jags entire history.

The Blackouts happened when the Jags got terrible, and the economy is hitting bottom.

This is one time "fake news" is legit fake news.

Bears have barely been bad, but it's ok they don't support their team.

Jags have been bad for 9 seasons, and show up, but that still isn't good enough?

Why is there a double standard?

I just switched to ESPN. Did Rex Ryan come down against the protests?
No, he acknowledged he sees the bigger picture and understanding of the protests. Still not wanting to participate himself, though.

Boldin also had an expert level analysis and takedown of what the protest represents and I hope it is recorded and spread everywhere.

FTF

DKfQfpRU8AEiLun.jpg

Pleasantly surprised by this statement by Kraft. Hope there's kneeling in every game this week and by many white players as well.

Also, 3 total yards by Ravens so far??

Top Bottom