• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions are talking a team display and they have a bunch of mini American flags in the tunnel.

Good morning ladies and gents. I see there's already full on fuckery in the Jags/Ravens game. Flacco has been mostly garbage since their last SB. They made Bortles look like Brady. I predict the Jags will be the only team over .500 in the AFC South at the end of the day.

Hooray for Sling TV giving Redzone for free this week.

Go Hawks. Please don't die Russ.

MechDX

You know what needs to be done friend,

tumblr_ns9xyh0yDf1r2q2xko1_500.gif

??

Well, my first bets of this week have been on the money so far. Gurley being the first to score on Thursday and the jags taking care of business this morning puts me +80. Now if the Saints win by 7 to 12 I'll be + 500. Betting is way better than that DraftKings shit I was playing before.

FTF

^ awesome RBH! Have a great time and go Falcons!

Well, my first bets of this week have been on the money so far. Gurley being the first to score on Thursday and the jags taking care of business this morning puts me +80. Now if the Saints win by 7 to 12 I'll be + 500. Betting is way better than that DraftKings shit I was playing before.

Well at least you had a good run up to this point.

Top Bottom