• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Doorman

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that capitulating and getting those 3 points is not going to turn out to be useful for us in the second half. We needed 7 badly for as good as the Falcons offense has looked.

edit: Okay well there's the 7 we needed after all, lol.

DKgi1_lU8AAhKPs.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Despite the score I think we're just as good as the Falcons. Not having our starting Left Tackle, Center and MLB is hurting us (especially no Swanson). Plus time of possession.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Despite the score I think we're just as good as the Falcons. Not having our starting Left Tackle, Center and MLB is hurting us (especially no Swanson). Plus time of possession.

They've been running up and down the field. Time of possession doesn't happen by accident. The score isn't lying, really the Falcons left some touchdowns on the board. Lions didn't belong on the field with the Falcons in the 1st half.

edit - lmao never mind falcons suck

Vixdean

Not looking good for the Panthers. Unless the Saints totally collapse on offense and make some huge mistakes, I don't see us mustering enough offense to win this one. Olsen, KB, and two starting linemen out has completely crippled our offense.

Landry is about to go smash some shit in the locker room again. Just pathetic, anemic offense.

And now d shits the bed too

It was a nice first week guys. But the dolphins are back

Top Bottom