• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Instro

Announcers talking about questionable play calling in this Giants game as if the Giants have any kind of running attack.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I can't tell you how pissed I am that the Eagles-Giants game is on instead of Falcons-Lions. I'm watching a stream but yeah if the NFL wants people to see a good product automatically flex the best game with the best teams.

I want the Lions to hurry up and win a Super Bowl so I can go watch basketball or hockey instead.

Pepiope

I can't tell you how pissed I am that the Eagles-Giants game is on instead of Falcons-Lions. I'm watching a stream but yeah if the NFL wants people to see a good product automatically flex the best game with the best teams.

I want the Lions to hurry up and win a Super Bowl so I can go watch basketball or hockey instead.
This Eagles-Giants game is much better. We all know ATL gonna beat DET.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
What an idiot.. why do guys continue to do shit like that and stop before crossing the line.

Fucking hell. Cost your team 7.

Top Bottom