• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Furyous

I have no faith that the Browns can win the game. Jacoby looks like a world beater against that "defense."

I hope we win but Gregg's scheme gets exposed again.

Hue needs to make it close and lead the team back to within 10 points of the final score. Otherwise that irrational segment of the fanbase pushes for his firing on sport radio immediately after the game is over.

Deshone needs to lead a couple more touchdown drives.

If we were down 7-28 at the half Hue starts the next game on the hot seat. Thankfully that didn't happen. The moral of today is only trust practice squad guys that don't want to be cut again.

Bacon

Calvin Munson is absolutely terrible. Slow, undersized. Should not be seeing the field at all. He gets washed out and mauled on every play.

Doorman

Two defensive starters injured in the same play, going against one of the league's best offenses.

Yep, sounds like the Lions alright. This game is now boned.

The Jets are dominating Miami, just like I said.
The Jets are bad but they haven’t looked nearly as bad as people originally thought. ESPN had them at 0-16. There’s simply no way.

That was the most blatant false start i have seen in a long time, and it got ignored...lol yet Eagles fans are bitching about calls....hahahahaha

FTF

:)06) (Field Goal formation) C.Boswell 35 yard field goal is BLOCKED (S.McManis), Center-K.Canaday, Holder-J.Berry, RECOVERED by CHI-M.Cooper at CHI 29. M.Cooper to PIT 1 for 70 yards (V.McDonald). FUMBLES (V.McDonald), ball out of bounds in End Zone, Touchback. PENALTY on PIT-J.Berry, Illegal Bat, 10 yards, enforced at PIT 20. Play Challenged by Replay Official and REVERSED. (Field Goal formation) C.Boswell 35 yard field goal is BLOCKED (S.McManis), Center-K.Canaday, Holder-J.Berry, RECOVERED by CHI-M.Cooper at CHI 26. M.Cooper to PIT 1 for 73 yards (V.McDonald). FUMBLES (V.McDonald), ball out of bounds in End Zone, Touchback. PENALTY on PIT-J.Berry, Illegal Bat, 0 yards, enforced at PIT 1.

lol oh wow, thanks.

SRTtoZ

That was the most blatant false start i have seen in a long time, and it got ignored...lol yet Eagles fans are bitching about calls....hahahahaha

Seriously. I dont think ive ever seen a false start that blatant not called.

and a missed fg! Perfect.

Top Bottom