• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

jwick

Unconfirmed Member
I can't tell you how pissed I am that the Eagles-Giants game is on instead of Falcons-Lions. I'm watching a stream but yeah if the NFL wants people to see a good product automatically flex the best game with the best teams.

I want the Lions to hurry up and win a Super Bowl so I can go watch basketball or hockey instead.

You could be waiting a while

Before this season started I was sure Dougie was the worst coach I had ever seen, boy was I wrong. Can't believe he ran right into the line like that.

I hope the bears lose by 7, oh wait they are gonna lose by more than that. Fucking joke team, how do they always sell out is beyond me.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That same thing happens multiple times every year in either college or pros.

How hard is it to just score then celebrate... stop trying to look cool. Cooper is a fucking idiot.

Why would you celebrate before crossing the line?
wpid-deseanjackson-slideshow-ap.jpg

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Thank God the Browns pulled Leslie back off the street.

How fucking stupid are the coaches to cut him to begin with, though?

SRTtoZ

The only hope I have left in the Giants game is Pederson going full moron and throwing the ball a lot and getting some picks. Otherwise I'm pretty much done with Mcadoo. He stinks.

Top Bottom