• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL this is the same thing that screwed the Lions last year. At least the refs got it right this time.

starting to think I made a mistake by becleveing in the survival league

a131fa52-4ef8-4b7c-83cb-abb4ffd96036.png

Furyous

Kenny Britt is an absolute waste of good cap space. Someone make us an offer for Kenny Britt so we can get him the fuck off the cap. Our practice squad guys look solid while the vets are struggling.

We have to get stops on defense so we can get back into the game otherwise this game is over.

The only hope I have left in the Giants game is Pederson going full moron and throwing the ball a lot and getting some picks. Otherwise I'm pretty much done with Mcadoo. He stinks.

"This loss is on me, and Eli, but not our o-line, but I saw some good things out there."

Slo

Statement from the Vikings:

Eden Prairie, MN (September 24, 2017) – Professional sports offer a platform unlike any other, a platform that can bring people from a variety of backgrounds together to impact positive change in our society. As owners, it is our job to foster an environment that recognizes and appreciates diversity of thought and encourages using this platform in a constructive manner. Rather than make divisive statements, we believe in promoting thoughtful, inspiring conversation that unifies our communities. We are proud of our players, coaches and staff for the important role they play in our community, and we fully support their constitutional right to respectfully and peacefully express their beliefs.

– Zygi and Mark Wilf and the entire Wilf family

Pepiope

Kenny Britt is an absolute waste of good cap space. Someone make us an offer for Kenny Britt so we can get him the fuck off the cap. Our practice squad guys look solid while the vets are struggling.

We have to get stops on defense so we can get back into the game otherwise this game is over.
I remember when we all thought the Eagles signed Britt. Phew.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!

I have no faith that the Browns can win the game. Jacoby looks like a world beater against that "defense."

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
any links to what that Bears player did?

:)06) (Field Goal formation) C.Boswell 35 yard field goal is BLOCKED (S.McManis), Center-K.Canaday, Holder-J.Berry, RECOVERED by CHI-M.Cooper at CHI 29. M.Cooper to PIT 1 for 70 yards (V.McDonald). FUMBLES (V.McDonald), ball out of bounds in End Zone, Touchback. PENALTY on PIT-J.Berry, Illegal Bat, 10 yards, enforced at PIT 20. Play Challenged by Replay Official and REVERSED. (Field Goal formation) C.Boswell 35 yard field goal is BLOCKED (S.McManis), Center-K.Canaday, Holder-J.Berry, RECOVERED by CHI-M.Cooper at CHI 26. M.Cooper to PIT 1 for 73 yards (V.McDonald). FUMBLES (V.McDonald), ball out of bounds in End Zone, Touchback. PENALTY on PIT-J.Berry, Illegal Bat, 0 yards, enforced at PIT 1.

MechDX

Watsons growth is really impressing me. Making some actual reads and learning to trust the pocket

If he can keep this up week to week Texans may have something

Top Bottom