• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

What's wrong with Chubb 1.0? Barkley would look good in Midnight Green
Because you can have Chubb and Crow when we let his ass go.

We need a new weapon in the run game.

Why would you wish death on that man?
Why do you care who we destroy?

Considering the Browns have a good chance of having a new coaching staff I doubt you can say they are committed to Kizer.
And that worries me..

Milchjon

Spaghetti and meat sauce is a trash meal and I don't get why people get excited for it. I usually have to dump sawdust cheese on it and hot pepper flakes to make it good.

What kind of shitty ass meat sauce do you eat

A good bolognese is God tier. Better with other pasta shapes though

Hindl

As my friend Tall would say, anything white based is top tier
Alfredo is at the bottom of that top tier tho. Gimme a carbonara or wine sauce
What kind of shitty ass meat sauce do you eat

A good bolognese is God tier. Better with other pasta shapes though
Probably just meat and marinara. Bolognese is a ton of effort but it's amazing. Also tagliatelle is almost spaghetti so I think it's fine

DMVfan123

Banned
Because you can have Chubb and Crow when we let his ass go.
We need a new weapon in the run game.

If you guys wanna sleep on Derrius Guice and Ronald Jones on draft day that's completely fine with me

guice.gif

giphy.gif

EDIT: I know these aren't the best highlights but these guys are almost just as good as Barkley

MechDX

There’s a looootttt of teams that are QB needy for sure next year. Off the top of my head;

Jets
Bills
Brownsish
Ravens if Flacco keeps falling off his cliff
Bengals if Dalton can’t pull it together
Pittsburgh
Jags
Chargers
Broncos depending on siemien’s play
Giants
Skins if they can’t resign Cousins
Vikings if Bradford and Teddy can’t recover
Saints
Cards
Niners

That’s almost half the league. There’s a few other teams that could be looking depending on their circumstance too by the end of the season. Not all those teams are gunna be looking at the end of the season, but I bet they’re all scouting the top QBs at some point this season and/or weighing their options for free agency.

We’re gunna lose Brees/Eli/Ben/Rivers/Palmer all in a year and a half span imo and it’s gunna get pretty crazy.

Not on the list
Not on the list
Not on the list

Woooooo!!!!

Be prepared to trade us your best defensive player
We gave you Dion and Jaball already..

We don't owe you anything anymore.

If you guys wanna sleep on Derrius Guice and Ronald Jones on draft day that's completely fine with me

guice.gif

giphy.gif

EDIT: I know these aren't the best highlights but these guys are almost just as good as Barkley
Guice is fine.. but I think Barkley has a higher ceiling is all.

I was originally on the Derwin James bandwagon.. but.. I think BG and I are on that Barkley Bus now.

DMVfan123

Banned
I don't know why, but Derrius Guice just screams "Detroit Lion" to me
He would be amazing in their offense, and he might be available where they pick in the 1st too

For some reason I decided this should be the game I witness in person, so I won't be around to simulcast like a nerd. Just know that I will be expressing my disdain for Smith's cowardly play amongst a sea of shitfaced mutants wearing old Larry Johnson jerseys with HUNT written on tape covering the nameplate.

Quikies83

For some reason I decided this should be the game I witness in person, so I won't be around to simulcast like a nerd. Just know that I will be expressing my disdain for Smith's cowardly play amongst a sea of shitfaced mutants wearing old Larry Johnson jerseys with HUNT written on tape covering the nameplate.

lol enjoy my man.
place will be electric

Beach

Not even mad, been an overall bad day.

I believe in EJ against the Ravens and Chargers. Hope Carr heals completely. Don't rush him.

Fitts

Not even mad, been an overall bad day.

I believe in EJ against the Ravens and Chargers. Hope Carr heals completely. Don't rush him.

Eh, I made peace with it the second he went down. My wife isn't even really a fan but she's more upset than I am. We're going to the game in Buffalo at the end of the month and she really wants to see the team do well.

Eh he'll probably only miss one game. Not sure it matters much anyway, we were on the road to 8-8

That's really optimistic. One would hope the Raiders organization would be smarter than to rush their franchise back from a back injury quickly for a season where they are probably third in the division anyway.

Beach

I don't want him to play before week 8, after the Thursday night game against the Chiefs which would be a loss anyway.

Slo

Don't fall for it, guys. This Carr injury is just a ruse by Carr's agent to get him a Stafford contract.

Nafai1123

Banned
EJ looked pretty decent yesterday, and the defense didn't take an immediate shit like last year when Carr went out.

Who knows, if they can get through these next few weeks without him their season might not be a total bust. I've lost most hope at this point anyways.

Top Bottom