• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

MechDX

Texans made 9 trips into the red zone. NINE! First time in 10 years a team has made that many trips. Last time? 2007 TEN (ironically v HOU).

So good.gif

Jarnet87

I'm not saying that Glennon shouldn't be benched, but wait until you go up against a team with a bad defense before starting Mitch. Let him get some confidence.

After the Vikings they play the Ravens and then the Panthers. John Fox already screwed himself with his incompetence by not starting Trubisky week 1, would have given him more game time in the preseason and training camp snaps. If Trubisky is lucky Fox will get fired and they will bring in someone who has some sort of clue regarding offense

squicken

Sucks about Cook but expected from the way his knee bent. They need to be aggressive in looking for a roster addition. Don’t settle for Murray/McKinnon duo of no explosive potential

Good for the Bears to go with not-Glennon. No way he can read defenses worse than the giraffe was

After the Vikings they play the Ravens and then the Panthers. John Fox already fucked himself with his incompetence by not starting Trubisky week 1, would have given him more game time in the preseason and training camp snaps.
I love to put a lot of shit on Fox as he sucks but he implied or insinuated that Trubisky playing is not his call or his call alone.

I’m no jets fan

Talks about their biggest moment over 70 times

Search: Keyword(s): buttfumble ; Posts Made By: Alligatorjandro Showing results 1 to 50 of 72 : Search took 0.02 seconds.

Talks about their only multi-AFC Championship-playing QB over 170 times

Search: Keyword(s): sanchez ; Posts Made By: Alligatorjandro Showing results 1 to 50 of 171 : Search took 0.06 seconds.

Sounds like a fan

Rvaan

Banned
Remember two months ago when everyone except me and 2 Jets fans thought the Jets would at least be able to suck right

I expected them to suck but not suck enough to end up with a top tier QB prospect. This team might fuck around and make the playoffs. Tis the Jets way.

Tall4Life

Did someone say buttfumble?
giphy.webp

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Buttfumble will never not be hilarious

I hope that it's preserved for future archaeologists thousands of years from now

Doomsayer

The 9er's are going to have to tank again next season. #Pray4Xia

I honestly think Shanahan is going to try for Cousins next year. If we strike out, I hope we can get Rosen. I just don't like Darnold as much as most. Rosen is inconsistent as shit, but I like his upside more.

I didn't catch OT of the 49er/Cards game but I have a question: Did the 9ers really hold the ball for 8 minutes in OT? We scored on our first possession?

Tom Nook

I honestly think Shanahan is going to try for Cousins next year. If we strike out, I hope we can get Rosen. I just don't like Darnold as much as most. Rosen is inconsistent as shit, but I like his upside more.

I didn't catch OT of the 49er/Cards game but I have a question: Did the 9ers really hold the ball for 8 minutes in OT? We scored on our first possession?

Yes.

Fitts

Pretty much every injury from yesterday has gotten an update except for Carr. Hate the way this team handles injuries.

Milchjon

I wonder if everyone would be talking about celebrity deaths in 2017 like they did in 2016 if Trump hadn't happened. Seems like it's about as bad a year in that regard.

Hindl

I wonder if everyone would be talking about celebrity deaths in 2017 like they did in 2016 if Trump hadn't happened. Seems like it's about as bad a year in that regard.
2017 doesn't come close to touching 2016. 2017 has some big deaths but 2016 was insane

Hindl

The Giants taking Barkley is something I never considered but it kinda makes sense. But them drafting anything other than O-line men is reckless and Eli should sue them for damages.

I've seen that suggested, and it would suck because he's such a great talent and I'd hate to see him run against the Eagles. But, unless they're fully committing to BPA it doesn't make sense. Like you said, they need OL, and next year's class is supposed to be pretty good actually. QB or OL is the smart bet, but I hope they don't take Barkley.

Top Bottom