• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

DMczaf

When I walk into the club

Ryan Phillips ✔@RumorsandRants
Friend w/#Chargers to yesterday: Dean Spanos has repeatedly bemoaned how disloyal San Diego fans have been since move to LA.
I can’t...

Wtf someone just texted me "happy birthday nigga" and tried to FaceTime me. I declined and then they texted "ft me you hoe maya wants to tell you happy birthday".

Striker

“With Fluker entering the lineup at right guard, John Jerry -- the usual right guard -- will flip to left guard with Justin Pugh remaining at right tackle. Pugh began the season at left guard but moved out to tackle when Bobby Hart injured his ankle in the opener.
26sAsbP.gif

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Ryan Phillips ✔@RumorsandRants
Friend w/#Chargers to yesterday: Dean Spanos has repeatedly bemoaned how disloyal San Diego fans have been since move to LA.
I can’t...

I cheated on you and moved in with that hot chick up north... why aren't you still faithful to me?!?

I can’t wait to watch the Twins lose to the Yankees in the playoffs.

It’ll be just like when I was just a young Bannedepisode living on my stepdad Slo’s Farm.

Velcro Fly

Saints defense will cure whatever ails any NFL offense. Now that we've seen the Jets can score and win, is the Saints defense the worst collective unit in the NFL?

edit: LMAO CUTTY

Top Bottom