• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Vixdean

Valiant effort by the Texans after those devastating injuries. Watson can be a bit scattershot but he's a legit starter in this league. Sucks about Watt though.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Everytime I see the chiefs I can’t shake the feeling they will end the season 15-1 or 14-2 and completely fall apart in the first playoff game, a lot like the 2012 Packers.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Texans need to bring Duane Brown back. He alone could instantly make the oline average.

cdyhybrid

UpAxKOC.jpg

Eat your heart out, Kas

Quikies83

Everytime I see the chiefs I can’t shake the feeling they will end the season 15-1 or 14-2 and completely fall apart in the first playoff game, a lot like the 2012 Packers.

That's how we do it.
Been a fan for 22 years and I've seen one playoff win.

Seems about right.

The Chiefs under Reid are generally extremely competent in all phases from week to week, which lets them stack up wins in a league with a lot of uneven, sloppy play. But that isn't quite enough in the postseason.

I don't think they're a clear step above the entire league, but I do think that the difference this year is their offense is finally converting on third downs and in the red zone. I don't think that success is all smoke and mirrors, but I wonder how long it will last.

Top Bottom