• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Now do you see why we're excited? Yea he's a rookie, but that play is a sack with any qb we've had since ever.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
At least we have Watson. My beacon of hope.

Christ Peters. Wait swhat is he mad about?

duxstar

So i just tuned in, im assuming by that replay that kelce is out for concussion protocol ? all im getting is the watt injury

Lmao this stream I’m watching had an anti-aol ad

Never seen a company get called out like that in a commercial that wasn’t clearly on some kind of agenda out to get them on

Damn. KC in all 3 phases..
I can’t see Watt being a first ballot, he’s amazing but even with all of his skills and abilities, his team never did anything of note, ever. While I know the HOF is about individual contributions, it’s really hard to look at a player on a team who littlerally has done jack shit.

I guess Barry Sanders with the Lions is a comparable, but I don’t think anyone would dare say JJ has the same pull as Sanders does.

Regardless I think JJ will be in the HOF, just maybe not first round, or if it is first round, he won’t be the headline name going in that year.
Totally disagree, football is a team game and if you're stuck on a middling team, you won't have ultimate success. Those Texans defenses carried their team to the playoffs year in year out, you can't ask for more from a defensive lineman. He can't fix the offense.

The only argument that will keep Watt from being a first ballot selection is career length (if he's done, which tbh I doubt).

Clockwork5

Me being a shithead Chiefs pessimist is my brand. They've actually put games away this season, but not until late. This game shouldn't be close.

Yeah I know. I really can't blame anyone for being a Chiefs pesssimist.

In reality though, we are pretty damn good. Even if it hurts your brand :p

Top Bottom