• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Pagusas

Elden Member
I can’t see Watt being a first ballot, he’s amazing but even with all of his skills and abilities, his team never did anything of note, ever. While I know the HOF is about individual contributions, it’s really hard to look at a player on a team who littlerally has done jack shit.

I guess Barry Sanders with the Lions is a comparable, but I don’t think anyone would dare say JJ has the same pull as Sanders does.

Regardless I think JJ will be in the HOF, just maybe not first round, or if it is first round, he won’t be the headline name going in that year.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I can’t see Watt being a first ballot, he’s amazing but even with all of his skills and abilities, his team never did anything of note, ever. While I know the HOF is about individual contributions, it’s really hard to look at a player on a team who littlerally has done jack shit.

I guess Barry Sanders with the Lions is a comparable, but I don’t think anyone would dare say JJ has the same pull as Sanders does.

Regardless I think JJ will be in the HOF, just maybe not first round, or if it is first round, he won’t be the headline name going in that year.
Good thing it's called the hall of fame, not the hall of playoff success. If he were a QB yea i would agree. But he's not, therefore he's up against other defensive players, and by that measure he's already up there as one of the best to ever play the game.

cdyhybrid

6O1n6Kk.jpg

😂

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Shit I used to lines of coke before I pitched.

Not really but holy shit that's nuts. Why would you ever record yourself or let yourself being recorded doing that?

Top Bottom