• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

The idea that the Pats could miss the playoffs is laughable. Who in that division is getting more than 8 wins? The only way they miss is if Brady breaks another leg, but even then Jimmy G’s looked good enough to win that division.

squicken

Diggs, Bradford and Easton (LG) likely out vs GB. Diggs, Bradford and Cook are the 3 most important Vikings offensive players and are out. Offensive injuries killing them again. Diggs couldn't stay healthy last year. May just be injury prone

There's a much better chance that the Eagles miss the playoffs than the Patriots do.

Id say its even right now. If the pats drop one to the jets, theyre in trouble because I can see the Bill handing them a loss as well. The Patriots defense has looked just lost out there on way to many plays.

Vixdean

There's a reason why even after 2015, Shula didn't interview for a head coaching job. Dude should be a low level offensive assistant at best, not calling plays during a game. I like some of the formations and concepts he brings to the field, but he has absolutely no sense of time and situation. Plus it looked like we'd literally never practiced end of game situations where you need to score a touchdown.

Most Giant fans I know want OBJ gone.

They not trading OBJ, WR of his caliber don't come around often, OBJ will get paid and the Giants will make a business decision to move on from Eli next year or 2019..2019 seems likely since Eli cap hit is smaller, unless Eli waves his no trade clause..

Diggs, Bradford and Easton (LG) likely out vs GB. Diggs, Bradford and Cook are the 3 most important Vikings offensive players and are out. Offensive injuries killing them again. Diggs couldn't stay healthy last year. May just be injury prone
Bradford injury prone? You don't say....

Juicy Bob

Doug Pederson is a good coach. He's greatly improved this year, and the team plays extremely hard for him. He's got the whole team bought in and believing.
Our entire organisation from top to bottom just seems to be vibing really well this year.

I genuinely feel that the off the field stuff is more important than we give it credit for.

Our entire organisation from top to bottom just seems to be vibing really well this year.

I genuinely feel that the off the field stuff is more important than we give it credit for.

Yeah Howie has done a wonderful job of surrounding himself with weak toadies who will never try to take any power from him.

Just watched the video of the kid punching the old guy.
Hope it was worth it. The old guy ate that punch, though - talking smack with blood coming down.

Mindlog

Bucs' new kicker Patrick Murray admits he's been consulting a psychic
Murray said his medium has helped him in dealing with working under pressure and feels he’s more prepared than ever to kick off his second stint with the Buccaneers.

“I’m a better man,” Murray added. “Mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually I am a better man, so absolutely I am a better kicker as well.”
I can't... fuckin.... I can't.... Kickers....
J1b8KiF.png

Top Bottom