• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Pepiope

Sucks he never got a real chance. If only he had gotten 10 years, like a certain Howie roseman has, to produce one playoff win maybe he could have.
I'm sorry but the more you say Howie had been in charge for 10 years, the stupider it sounds

I know you don't like him, but we in eagles Gaf don't support fake news

Early (EARLY) word out of the Panthers is that Kuechly showed up to the locker room asymptomatic today and that the team may have been overly cautious last night.

That being said, he's still in the concussion protocol because symptoms can often take a couple of days to manifest. Much rather err on the side of caution here than not

Bitanator

Early (EARLY) word out of the Panthers is that Kuechly showed up to the locker room asymptomatic today and that the team may have been overly cautious last night.

That being said, he's still in the concussion protocol because symptoms can often take a couple of days to manifest. Much rather err on the side of caution here than not

With somebody who suffered two concussions one of which knocked his ass out for an extended period of time last season, you would think the best option would be to sit his ass for the week regardless of symptoms

cdyhybrid

Yeah, caution should be the default for everyone, never mind someone with his history. Hope he's alright.

I'm sorry but the more you say Howie had been in charge for 10 years, the stupider it sounds

I know you don't like him, but we in eagles Gaf don't support fake news

I never said that he was in charge for all 10 years. We had that one wonderful year where chip got us Aggy and Hicks, plus in the beginning it took time for him to stab Banner in the back and steal his job. Since Howie joined the FO though has been 10 years and the Eagles have nothing to show for it, but I am sure Howie will turn it around any day now.

Pepiope

I never said that he was in charge for all 10 years. We had that one wonderful year where chip got us Aggy and Hicks, plus in the beginning it took time for him to stab Banner in the back and steal his job. Since Howie joined the FO though has been 10 years and the Eagles have nothing to show for it, but I am sure Howie will turn it around any day now.
If Aggy turns into a player it'll be because of Doug and Groh, not chip.

MechDX

DMCojKdUIAAfCmX.jpg:large

Caption this

MechDX

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 32s32 seconds ago
More
The #49ers are releasing LB NaVorro Bowman, according to GM John Lynch

MechDX

I was kinda wondering the same thing

We’re up to our balls in Eagles fans

Does that mean we won’t get our amazing EDP videos?

Too many Eagles fans? Have you seen the influx of Jag lifelongs? I mean come on....no way in hell there were that many Jag fans in existence

Gigglepoo

I can't believe we couldn't get anything for NaVorro Bowman. He's way better than AP and hasn't even ruptured one 4-year-old boy's testicle!

MechDX

49ers back to being a dumpster fire organization, couldn't even get a late round draft pick for Navvorro Bowman

This week, NaVorro Bowman’s agent Drew Rosenhaus sent a letter to 31 teams saying he had permission to seek a trade. They tried. Now cut.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/918934689578143744

Asked for too much in return? Though that wouldnt explain just releasing him. Something else has happened behind the scenes?

Edit: Rapoport just did another tweet:

With the injury history and $6.75M in base salary, NaVorro Bowman was difficult (or impossible) to trade. As a free agent, he’s attractive.

Supha_Volt

Neo Member
This week, NaVorro Bowman’s agent Drew Rosenhaus sent a letter to 31 teams saying he had permission to seek a trade. They tried. Now cut.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/918934689578143744

Asked for too much in return? Though that wouldnt explain just releasing him. Something else has happened behind the scenes?
I'm pretty sure he was not happy having to sit in the last game. I saw a report about that a few days ago.

There are a lot of people who are good talent evaluators but don't know how to coach them up.

Our WRs are underwhelming considering the resources chip put into the position

2 draft picks and Howie traded one of those for Darby. I don't see how that is underwhelming when Aggy is playing well. Now if you had said that Alshon is very underwhelming for all the money that Howie threw at him I would have agreed.

Hindl

2 draft picks and Howie traded one of those for Darby. I don't see how that is underwhelming when Aggy is playing well. Now if you had said that Alshon is very underwhelming for all the money that Howie threw at him I would have agreed.

Alshon is the reason Agholor and Ertz are doing so well

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bowman in Green Bay would be interesting

I wish we could kick the tires for the rest of the year to see what we could get

Doomsayer

Damn, sad to see Bowman go. I get it though, he was pretty upset with being benched last game. He had been pretty bad this year though. We were getting eaten up by dumpoffs all year.

Damn, sad to see Bowman go. I get it though, he was pretty upset with being benched last game. He had been pretty bad this year though. We were getting eaten up by dumpoffs all year.

I feel bad but it's best for him. He is nearly worthless in coverage. Still good against the run but he's a 2 down lb at best now. I hope he signs with anyone but Seahawks, pats or cowboys!

Top Bottom