• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Rvaan

Banned
I didn't see the catch but I knew a big play had happened because I could hear the people across the street screaming in joy.

Can you say with a straight face we won't squander it?

I can’t believe there hasn’t been some kind of renowned head coach who would love to take over the franchise and give it a shot. Gruden, Harbaugh, Payton if he winds up available after this year... Pay three times as much as they normally would for a gm/hc. Somebody’s gotta be willing to take it.

If someone brought a super bowl to the Browns it’s like a guaranteed hall of fame bust.

I mean eventually y’all will get lucky. I think the next 5 years will be better than the last 5
If I had a dime everytime I said that..

I can’t believe there hasn’t been some kind of renowned head coach who would love to take over the franchise and give it a shot. Gruden, Harbaugh, Payton if he winds up available after this year... Pay three times as much as they normally would for a gm/hc. Somebody’s gotta be willing to take it.

If someone brought a super bowl to the Browns it’s like a guaranteed hall of fame bust.
We literally offered Urban Meyer 12 million and partial ownership to try and come in and fix things.

He laughed Haslem out of his office (it would have been dumb because his scheme won't work in the league).

Why would anyone of these coaches will be willing to touch that trash heap for extra money?

Top Bottom