• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that a horrible call? Play was done and he pushed a SEA played directly into the 1st down marker guy, clocking him. That's why the called it, watch the ref not pull the flag out until he hits the marker guy.

Plus, NFL warned both teams about the chippy stuff.

JCizzle

How is that a horrible call? Play was done and he pushed a SEA played directly into the 1st down marker guy, clocking him. That's why the called it, watch the ref not pull the flag out until he hits the marker guy.

Ok, if that's your measure, then give sherman one for existing. Or, more specifically, slapping Crabs helmet 10 seconds after the play.

1012841_661582567221768_945936443_n.jpg

Carlos Rogers pushed Baldwin after the ball was tipped and the ref flagged SF for a personal foul.

Baldwin wasn't out of bounds (the push took him out of bounds).

Really weak call.
Play was over, he shoved him into the Marker ref.

Like I said, NFL and refs warned both teams about that kind of stuff.
Ok, if that's your measure, then give sherman one for existing. Or, more specifically, slapping Crabs helmet 10 seconds after the play.
Are you talking about the stuff Favre and Sapp used to do to each other? C'mon man.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

The ball was in the air. The play wasn't over.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Denver's d is playing just well enough to contain either of these JV offenses and Peyton will shred their opposing defenses.

These are two elite Ds

And both play good time control football you dirty Manning lover

ShaneB

Lots of time left. One possession game. Nervous, but not worried just yet. Niners D is eating us alive though.

edit: Oh jeez Macklemore is terrible.

Godslay

Banned
I loved how humble you have acted through this season and playoffs. It's rubbing off on me. Never take anything for granted in football.

All part of the plan...if Broncos win it all the response will make FMTs reactions tame in comparison

The fullest and best ears of corn hang lowest toward the ground.

We are lucky to be in this position, as well as to have the guy at QB that we have. Win or lose, enjoy the game because we might not be back here for a long time.

If you let seattle or 49er win. You'll wish you never heard of me!

If they win, they win. Life goes on. I'll be disappointed for sure, but I put down the hate a long time ago.

linkboy

Play was over, he shoved him into the Marker ref.

Like I said, NFL and refs warned both teams about that kind of stuff.

Are you talking about the stuff Favre and Sapp used to do to each other? C'mon man.

Except the ball hadn't hit the ground yet when Baldwin was pushed, which means the play wasn't over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom