• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
The fullest and best ears of corn hang lowest toward the ground.

We are lucky to be in this position, as well as to have the guy at QB that we have. Win or lose, enjoy the game because we might not be back here for a long time.

If they win, they win. Life goes on. I'll be disappointed for sure, but I put down the hate a long time ago.

goddamn hippy

Nameless

Lots of time left. One possession game. Nervous, but not worried just yet. Niners D is eating us alive though.

I'm worried. No Iup, and Skittles is gettin himself going. We're a couple missed tackles away from.this being a tie game in the 2nd half.

Boldin must have secretly concussed him self throwing all those headbutts last week.

StoopKid

BeYqWIQCQAETWKJ.jpg

ShaneB

I'm worried. No Iup, and Skittles is gettin himself going. We're a couple missed tackles away from.this being a tie game in the 2nd half.

Boldin must have secretly concussed him self throwing all those headbutts last week.

Well, 30 minutes left, anything can happen. Hope for the best! If we're going to win, looks like Lynch is the key.

Godslay

Banned
goddamn hippy

I'm hardly a hippy. Just not going to waste my time worrying about it. Will I be ecstatic if they win? Absolutely. Will I be disappointed if they lose? No doubt. Even with that said, won't taint my mindset. I have no control over what they do, and how they play, so why sweat it?

Godslay

Banned
At this rate Pete Carroll is going to out-conservative John Fox.

JOHN FOX

*sobs*

Wilson has to get the ball out. He's too slow at this point. Several snaps over 3 secs, and that's too long. Can't see the secondary to see if anyone is open, so I can't put it all on him, but he has to be faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom