• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson has to get the ball out. He's too slow at this point. Several snaps over 3 secs, and that's too long. Can't see the secondary to see if anyone is open, so I can't put it all on him, but he has to be faster.

One thing i'll give you 'Slay; when you want to be you're quite the subtle troll.

eznark

Banned
That guy was also a Bengals fan, so I can't hate.

thrift-shop-macklemore.png

see5harp

How do you go an entire half without targeting Vernon Davis once. That seems incredibly conservative. I'll be ahoy to see Greg Roman leave.

Godslay

Banned
One thing i'll give you 'Slay; when you want to be you're quite the subtle troll.

I'm being serious on that. I pretty much always count from the time the ball is snapped. 3 secs is too long to get rid of the ball. If the secondary is doing their job, then there is nothing Russ can do but scramble. That's why I threw in the secondary comment, as it's hard to tell without seeing downfield.

Even with that said, I think Russ has hovered ~3 seconds all year. That's not good.

effzee

Yeah I don't have beats headphones/speakers but from what I have heard they are really good.

Of course overpriced cause Dre. And as Joe Buck said "DONT FORGET ABOUT DRE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom