• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
That's a wrap.

285ab65de2841eca57813309e9795aa092d2debd85a2c3b04c836bec4adb878d_large

Godslay

Banned
Superbowl will be won on the lines.

I respect the hell out of the Hawks defense, so to anyone saying Peyton will mop the floor with these guys needs to take a step back.

Mrbob

Kaep lost the game.
Finally exposed as a mediocre QB. He needs to spend the offseason at a passing academy.

Yup, dude can't throw with any consistency. If the Niners had a QB who could throw, they would win the super bowl. They have a stacked team all around him on both sides of the ball.

Afrikan

Crabtree was asked if Sherman was the Best CB... Crabtree says no because he doesn't rate individuals but defenses.

it's cool to talk shit, but there are always repercussions.

he shouldn't go all out like that on national television against a team he faces 2-3 times a year.....especially with that skinny lanky body.

believe he will get his shit broke next year.

but besides all that, another great play on his part... he did the same thing when we tried to throw it over him when he was guarding Vernon. I never like the choice of trying to throw it over him...but they tried late in the game at a crucial situation...with alot of time left.

GQman2121

Banned
Sherm is great because we already knew Crabbles is bitch made. We have to assume they were at each other the entire game with shit talk.

Seattle wins, so Sherm get's to rub it in on national television. Dems the breaks.....

Yup! haha

Honestly the refs were bad for both sides. I did seem like a few more of the important ones went towards Seattle though, but honestly, the Niners horrible second half lost them the game anyway.

As I told my buddies, you can't win against a staunch D like Seattle when you turn it over 3 times, 2 in your zone.

Seattle should have ended this game much earlier; that's gotta be concerning.

Otherwise, defense played outstanding and Manning has a lot of prep to do.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
As if Manning needed any more motivation. Now he has two weeks to listen to that Sherman interview and break down the Seahawks. Seahawks better hope its like 0 degrees and in a monsoon in New York.

effzee

Why isn't Macklemore on stage right now?

I feel bad for Erin. She is probably still peeing her pants.

Sherman....I love him and his play but that was a big time dick move taunting and going after Crabtree. Then the choke sign. Asshole.

Rflagg

I don't mind when Sherm talks smack on the internet, because he backs it up, but that interview was sort of embarrassing.

Edit: To be fair I didn't hear whatever crabs said.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You guys are really getting on Sherman after he made the biggest play in his career to send the team to the super bowl?

I'd be hyped out of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom