• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I told my buddies, you can't win against a staunch D like Seattle when you turn it over 3 times, 2 in your zone.

Seattle should have ended this game much earlier; that's gotta be concerning.

Otherwise, defense played outstanding and Manning has a lot of prep to do.

Yup! Niners D was playing great to at least counter their bad O in the second half, but it wasnt enough, you need some offence to go with it.

jediyoshi

i8PrDXCO6VUQK.gif

Subitai

Who is making the thread again?

The only weather that really hurts the Broncos is if it is windy. Slippy conditions help both offenses.

Grats Bronco and Seahawk gaf.

kingslunk

You say that like Denver doesn't have a top 5 defense themselves.

They don't however Denver's run defense is real solid which is Seattle's main offensive weapon.

The Superbowl is going to be determined solely on turnovers. If Peyton doesn't turn the ball over I don't see Seattle having a chance.

Meier

What a strange interview by Oliver. You'd think someone had just been shot. Never seen a sideline reporter be so subdued when asking questions.

ari

Banned
I don't know how the seahawks can go to New York in two weeks with golden Tate as being the lead receiver along with Percy cconcussed Harvey and win. Sherman can talk all he wants and Seattle defense could juice up all they want, but this shit ain't happening against manning and the four horsemen.

Kusagari

Hopefully Sherman picks off that soulless advertising robot Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl.

Sherman is everything right with sports. He's truly genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom