• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
salty.gif

Congrats Denver

Congrats Seahawks.

Should be a hell of a super bowl. Unstoppable force against immovable object.

I give Seattle the edge if the weather is cold and shitty.

Sherman made me a damn fan. That pop off was entertaining as fuck. I thought crabtree was going to hit him with a metal bench for a sec, lol. O gawd!

I love the complete split in reactions from people here on the Sherman interview. So many "holy shit I love this guy" as well as "what a classless ass I hope he gets lit up."

At least it'll make for some fun discussion. Grats to Seattle but I'd be rooting against whoever won in the super bowl since I find both coaches to be unbearable douchebags.
Youre probably just happy everyone is going to leave Suh alone.

effzee

but why can't he be more classy! It's the first thing I look for out of my favorite gladiatorial athletes.

Players make moves to get their teams to the SB or win the SB every season.

Their reaction isn't to get up, taunt the opposition, follow the player around, and then call them out in an interview.

Cmon I love Sherman too and his play but he was being a dick to Crabtree. What did he want Crabtree to do? There is sportsmanship and taunting rules in the league for a reason.

I am rooting for Denver cause I want Peyton to get his second so we can say he is the greatest to ever play QB. That said #1 offense versus #1 defense... offense never wins. Seattle should win.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
The only thing better than Mike Richard Sherman's antics is listening to all the people with sticks up their asses whine about him.

Players make moves to get their teams to the SB or win the SB every season.

Their reaction isn't to get up, taunt the opposition, follow the player around, and then call them out in an interview.

Cmon I love Sherman too and his play but he was being a dick to Crabtree. What did he want Crabtree to do? There is sportsmanship and taunting rules in the league for a reason.

Because the league is run by old white men.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I am rooting for Denver cause I want Peyton to get his second so we can say he is the greatest to ever play QB. That said #1 offense versus #1 defense... offense never wins. Seattle should win.

You say that like Denver doesn't have a top 5 defense themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom