• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomarTyme

Crabtree wasn't even talking shit in that interview. He was big upping their defense as a whole instead of just agreeing that Richard Sherman was the best corner.

I think he trying to find a market for himself since he is not a QB, and its pretty hard to get big time endorsements. I think this helps him.

East Lake

Sherman just summed up why I barely watch football anymore.

Fucking pathetic to do what he just did.
"It was a team effort. I love these guys. We had a plan and took it one day at a time. Needed to execute......................................................"

Doorman

I love the complete split in reactions from people here on the Sherman interview. So many "holy shit I love this guy" as well as "what a classless ass I hope he gets lit up."

At least it'll make for some fun discussion. Grats to Seattle but I'd be rooting against whoever won in the super bowl since I find both coaches to be unbearable douchebags.

Tamanon

Banned
I imagine Buck and Aikman were trying their best to cut the feed to Sherman's interview, considering how much they hate stuff like that.

Crisco

Banned
Sherman is pretty awesome, can't knock a guy who talks shit and backs it up. Fuck Crabtree anyway, just another diva receiver who will probably hold out for a new contract he doesn't deserve.

"I'm the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, these are the results"

-Richard Sherman

I love this man. Thank you so much.

1-19-2014+6-59-07+PM.png

Typical Sheik.

:jnc Sherman. Amazing promo abilities. Vince should sign him right away. Erin was shook.

So here we go. Broncos v. Seahawks. I ain't scared of Cheatin' Pete.

I can smell the sour grapes from here (London, UK)

Yup! haha

Honestly the refs were bad for both sides. I did seem like a few more of the important ones went towards Seattle though, but honestly, the Niners horrible second half lost them the game anyway.

see5harp

Even if the calls were bad you can't turn over tha ball 3 times to end the game and not have any semblance of a consistent running attack. Kap couldn't pick up first downs at outside of that last drive. No reason to go for the jugular at that point in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom